Nothing (DISCONTINUED)

Nothing [Harry Styles AU] by, graveyardstyles

Summary: "Look, Eve, what we have, it's nothing, it's nothing but a physical relationship," he explained bluntly, "And that's all it ever will be, you need to remember that, okay?"

****     
WARNING: This story contains sexually explicit scenes, alcohol/drugs and an 8 year age difference (17 and 25)

Rate: 10/10

Review: This story was written a few years ago but I still decided to give it a read. Then before I knew it I was already hooked. It's basically about Harry as a CEO who is divorced and has a little daughter that he has custody of. He ends up having a physical relationship with Eve, who's his daughter's babysitter, even though he knows that she's 17. They also have to tell themselves that what they have is nothing, which explains the meaning of the title. There was drama here and there along with cute moments with Harry and Eve and they're also some father Harry moments too, which are adorable as well. Sadly this story wasn't fully completed. The author stated that she was busy with school and all that so that prevented her from finishing it. However she still gave an idea on how she was going to end it, which I liked since most authors just keep their writers hanging. Other than that I loved this story very much and I highly recommend.

UPDATE: STORY HAS BEEN DELETED