Anarchy & Anarchy: Annihilation

As I stated below in my review: STORIES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE! THEY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED INTO A 4 PART SERIES AS REGULAR BOOKS! I posted this back when the fanfics were still on the author's profile, only a sample of the first book remains. If you haven't read the fanfics before or haven't finished them, then you need to buy the books on Amazon, iBooks, or in your local book store (example Barnes and Noble). I know it costs money but the author had to follow rules or else she wouldn't have gotten published. More info is written in my review.

Anarchy (BOOK 1) by, styleslegend

Summary: Anarchy (noun): a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority

-Book one of the Anarchy series-

The world as we know has been annihilated. War has destroyed the former way of life and governments have fallen, the previous organization of civilization gone forever. Now more than ever, you trust only your own and no one else. You fight, you kill, you steal, you lie.... or you die.

Rate: 10/10

Anarchy: Annihilation (BOOK 2)

Summary: Annihilation (noun): complete destruction or obliteration

Book Two of the Anarchy series

"This is the end of us all."

Rate: 10/10

Review: THESE STORIES ARE MY FUCKING LIFE!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been so attached to a fanfic series that much before. These stories take place in a dystopian society (kind of like The Hunger Games and Divergent but I swear they're nothing like those books) where people are divided up into camps since they no longer have a government because a war broke out annihilating the world. Harry is the owner of one of the camps and he is in charge of protecting himself along with his people from starvation and attacks from their enemies. He ends up finding a girl named Grace who lived in another camp and he takes her in, keeping her as a prisoner but it obviously turns into something more.

The sequel however is more intense and about survival since people are really starting to struggle especially in Harry's camp. You also see a soft side in Harry when it comes to Grace and it's honestly adorable.

These books were sort of well known in the 1D fandom but they still didn't get the recognition that it deserved. The first book was published in Turkish and then they were published into 4 part book series in English. The books are called; Anarchy, Loyalty, Revolution, and Annihilation. They have also been released & translated in Italian, Russian, French, Portuguese (Portugal), and Serbian.

If you want to buy the books they're available on Amazon (yes and in the UK too), or iBooks. They're also in book stores now. Sadly the fanfics have been deleted off her profile because the publishers told her that it was required to do so. If you haven't finished reading the fanfics or never read them before then you can continue (or start) reading them if you get the books. I know they cost money and it's unfair that the fanfics couldn't stay up on her profile but she had to follow the rules.

So anyways, these books were honestly amazing and I highly recommend them if you like dystopian romance.

*WARNING*: Be prepared because these books will make you cry like a river. But that's the best part so don't get embarrassed if you do :)