𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚑

Почніть із самого початку

Smiling at the freckled boy, you couldn't help but laugh. "It seems cheesy." Closing the book full of scriptures, you put it away.

"Why were you reading it anyways?" Izuku asks, following you in closing up his school book. He gets up and plops down on the couch to turn the television on.

"Oh, that Rebecca just thinks I'll call upon her god and ask for redemption. She thinks her god can save me..."

"And you want to be saved? Why? You're a good person, (Y/n)."

"No, I don't think I'll be saved. She just wants me to obey her at all times. 'A child should obey his or her parents' but she ain't my parents."

You turn to Izuku, getting off the ground and falling back on the cushions to watch the television with him. Mindroyia-san was in the kitchen, whipping up some lunch for the three of you. His mother was just glad you had managed to stay at an orphanage nearby, she probably wouldn't be able to bear her son missing you or you having to leave so eruptly when you occasionally drop by in order to help.

She was like a mother.

——

"Izuku! Good morning!" There was nine months passing before the Entrance Exams in which the new course of future hero students takes pass. Meaning... nine months had gone by full of preparation.

Izuku lets a small laugh and waves to you, the two of having met at the front gates of UA. He was nervous, shaking and trembling for the Entrance Exams. But, you believed in him. He'll be the next hero to rise with or without a quirk.

"I hope you do your best, Izuku!" You exclaim, following in step with him as you enter the gates among various other students.

"T-thanks! Hope you do to." He nervously replies, inhaling and exhaling as a method you showed him. You giggle, taking his hands and stopping by on the sidelines. The two of you beginning to breath together.

...

Eventually, once pushing past the speech from Present Mic, the students were separated into different sections to preform mock battles. Fortunately for you, you got the same mock city as Izuku.

So as you stood besides Izuku, you do a few stretches, dragging Izuku with you. "Mock battles..." Izuku gulps, looking at the various students before him. He looked awfully nervous. "How can everyone be so confident? Aren't they nervous?"

"Because, they've got quirks that they've been using all their lives." You look to him, stretching your arms over your head. "While you, you've probably either got a hidden quirk or you're actually quirkless. And between me and you, I heard inside information that rescue points are a thing." You slap his shoulder and bend him over, as the you reach to your your toes, Izuku follows.

"They even have equipment to go with their Quirks..." he mutters, glancing to you before spotting someone he seemed to recognize. "Oh! Look, it's the nice person I met at the school gates. The nice person!" He exclaims, motioning to a brown haired girl amongst a group at the front, with his head.

"Eh? Nice?" You ask, standing up in order to take a better look. The person looked like girl... "Ohhh~ you finally talked to the opposite sex besides for me~" you tease, giggling over at Izuku who blushes. "I'm going to go thank her."