A Glowing Heart

Y/n's Pov

I could feel Kylo and Rey's emotions through the force as I was pulled in front of a now standing again, Snoke. There was surprise, confusion, helplessness, frustration, and fear.

"Are you trying to defy me?" Snoke asked angrily. I could feel that he concentrated all his power on me and his anger surrounded me, but I simply stayed calm. I thought I would be struggling and enveloped in my own fear, but something kept me calm.

It was then that I noticed a glow coming from something around me neck. Snoke seemed to notice this as well and he held the two pieces of kyber crystal in his hand. "What is this?" He asked. He then clenched his fist over them but then yelped lightly and opened his hand again and dropping it back to where it glowed from around my neck. It seemed that when he clenched his fist, the two joined together to make the heart. When they joined, they seemed to radiate both heat and cold.

I was surprised when Snoke showed signs of recognition. He snatched the crystals off my neck and threw them to the ground. The weird thing was that they didn't break, but just separated and lost their glow. "I underestimated your power in the Force, but I will make that mistake no more!" He said.

He flung his hand out and I was flung into the air by the force. It was so fast that everything around me passed in a blur. I hit the opposite wall and crumpled down to the ground, unconscious.

Rey's Pov

Pain went through my head as Snoke went through my memories, taking those he wanted. But then, I felt something else. The pain dissapeared and I was left with different memories entering my head, but they were not mine.

I knew it could not be Snoke or Kylo, so I knew it had to be Y/n. The memories she gave me calmed me, but then I felt a small portion of pain which made me open my eyes. I felt it again but stronger, and this time, I was dropped to the ground, while Y/n was being electrocuted by lightning from Snoke. I was surprised that the fall didn't hurt as much as it should've done, it was like I landed on a semi hard bed that took some of my fall.

When I sat up, I realized I was free of Snoke's force grip. I turned around and saw Y/n being held by the force right in front of Snoke. Snoke seemed to say something although I couldn't quite make it out before he snatched something from Y/n's neck and threw it to the ground. The thing, or should I say things seemed to glow but they were slowly fading.

I turned my attention back to Y/n to find her being thrown across the room. It was so fast that she was just a blur. A second later, she was on the ground, unconscious. I tried running to her but I was pulled back by the force yet again.

Snoke seemed to have been talking to Kylo while I was concentrating on Y/n. My attention was drawn from her when Snoke started speaking again. "Well, well, I didn't think Skysalker would be so wise!" He said, going back to what he had found in my memories.

"We will give him and the Jedi Order the death he longs for. After the Rebels are dealt with, we will go and obliterate the entire island." I raised my hand and called Luke's lightsaber to my hand with the force, but before it got to me, Snoke changed its path so it hit my head before returning to where it was. "Such spunk." Snoke said. "Look here now." He continued while picking me up with the force and forcing me to look behind a curtain out a window at the Resistance was slowly being destroyed.

I watched as small transports were being blown to bits one by one, helpless against the attack. "The entire Resistance is on those transports. Soon, they will all be gone. For you, all is lost." I turned from the window, angered by what he said. "And still, that fiery spit of hope." Snoke continued mockingly.

I reached for Kylo Rens Lightsaber and caught Kylo by surprise. I ignited it and ran at Snoke but I was the flung across the floor. The saber flew Out off my hand and landed, spinning, in front of Kylo. "You have the spirit of a true Jedi." He paused before continuing. "And for that, you must die." I was flung to the floor, only to be forced into a kneeling position before Kylo Ren.

"My worthy apprentice, Son of darkness, heir to Lord Vader. Where there was conflict, I see there is now resolve. Where there was weakness, strength. Complete your training, and fulfil, your, destiny!" Snoke declared. Kylo stood up with his lightsaber in one hand, unlit, while the other hand was held carelessly behind his back. He took steps forward until he was right in front of me.

"Ben!" I called, using his real name. "I know what I have to do." He said, ignoring my call. I was no longer struggling against Snoke, but rather pleading to Kylo. "You think he'll turn, you pathetic child?" Snoke said from behind me. "I cannot be betrayed, I cannot be beaten. I see his mind, his every intent." He said. I could not see him but I felt like he closed his eyes to feel the force stronger.

"Yes, I see him turning the lightsaber to strike true. And now, foolish child, he ignites it, and kills his true enemy!" Snoke exclaimed. I watched as Kylo turned his lightsaber towards me and closed my eyes. I was surprised when I heard a lightsaber ignite, but no pain came to me. I was released from Snoke's grip and dropped to the ground.

I turned to see Snoke in two pieces on the ground and Luke's lightsaber floating towards me. I grabbed it and looked at Kylo. We made eye contact for a second before getting into a position to defend ourselves from Snoke's guards, who were now coming at us from every side.