Chapter 3:Confession?

.
.
I looked back at Sayori, her looking down then back up at me. " You know (Y/N) I always...." She looked away for a bit, " I-I always thought of you for more than a friend. You've been in my life since childhood and...you are my everything! " She slightly screamed out, while bursting into tears. I hold on to her tightly and she squeezed back. I slowly whispered, " It's ok...it's ok... And to be honest with you Sayori...Y-You are my everything too.. " We sat there for a while just holding each other and gently crying. While still trying to get all of my own thoughts together, Sayori slowly let go of me and in the spur of the moment I.. kissed her. It was very quick but oh so special. I was still in shock from us confessing to each other so I immediately apologized for what I did. Sayori blushed and looked down to her lips. She grazed her fingers across her lips and looked back up to me. While I was a complete mess trying to figure out what I just did to my childhood friend Sayori. My best friend Sayori. My friend, Sayori.

(A/N) I'm sorry this is so short! >:B I really didn't have much of a inspiration to do something really big so have some short and sweet Sayori ;B See you next time my peeps! Leave some constructive criticism in the comments! They really would have me inprove! :))