who are you?

"what?" suga said expressionless. suga felt played he saw the girl and she seems as what he told her out loud. it might seem as if suga is over reacting but he always gets it right, it was just weird.

"anyways I-I bye"  the girl said ackawrdly. and like that she left.

"is he really an outcast?" suga asked Joon. Namjoon didn't actually know yes he saw her before and when he did she's always with this dude jimin his cool, and this is the first time she spoke to them and it was only to ask for her friend " yeah I guess" Namjoon said "now stop overthinking and lets have some fun" 

---------------

"fun. this is what you guys call fun?" suga said with a bored face. they where at an are of the place where people sat have drinks and talk;. no big deal, and after all suga didn't drink for "health". the truth was that both Namjoon and  Yoongi knew that yoongi was a bad drinker lets say he got really aggressive. his chill self would turn as someone totally different. and when I say aggressive I mean  aggressive. Namjoon has only seen yoongi drunk twice and that was good enough to know that yoongi shouldn't drink and yoongi knows that as well.

"i mean do you want to have a rap battle then? " Namjoon asked. "sounds good" suga said with a grin on his face. he knew that Nam was a good rapper he knew that he has some under groung=d skills but so does yoongi and yoongi loves rap with a passion so it seems a bit fun to battle against his pall.

The crowd around both men where hyped and cheering. both of them spitting  bars. yongi could feel the ecstasy go through his body as he went lit. and all of a sudden a voice. a loud yell was heard interumping and cousing a seen.

"JIMIN!!!!" the girl sang out and ran  towards a buy jumping and judging him in a tight hug.                   "hey there calm down pretty" he says smiling and hugging her back. young scoffs at the seen and its when both of the love birds notice all eyes on them " uhm, I'm so sorry continue with your thingy" she says bowing a little bit in an apologetic way.  

people started turning around minding their own business but yoongi was still curious " is he your boyfriend?" young asked expressionless. and the girl replayed vastly "yes he is my boy friend but i love him as my brother" she said innocently. jimmn face palmed himself and yoongi gave the girl a weird out look "wait. what? let me get this right so you guys are dating but you love him as a brother?" 

Thats when the girl notices her mistake "oh no" she started laughing like crazy " what I meant was that he is in deed my guy friend but i see him as a brother" she said still giggling and jimmn rolled his eyes at his best friend "sorry for interru...

Thats when the girl notices her mistake "oh no" she started laughing like crazy " what I meant was that he is in deed my guy friend but i see him as a brother" she said still giggling and jimmn rolled his eyes at his best friend "sorry for interrupting we will get going" jimmy said bowing a little bit down not knowing if the male in front  him was older or not. 

------

yoongi was falling sound asleep in his seat after 30 minutes of hearing the guys around him talk when he was finally sound asleep a voice woke him up it sounds mellow and angelical "is that a recording yoongi asked himself and when his eyes fell to the small stage he found the same girl "man wtf" he said to himself.

the girl let go the mic and started dancing to the music when a male figure came up and grabbed her by the waist it was jimmn. And yoongy was amused.

" holly shit! thats not human" yoongi said surprised

--------

she isn't a good girl but I'm pretty sure she isn't a outcast either yes the girl is weird thats a for sure and seems a biy naive but then all of the suden my theories about her punch me in the face shit i got knocked out, the girl is talented. young scoffs when getting out of his trance 

yoongi got bored and headed out living joon with his friends.

while he was walking out he noticed a feminine figure walking in to a darck alley it was that girl from before. young decided to follow somehow corpus of why the girl  decided such path way.

there was a couple of men in the dark alley and they decide it to cat call her, "hey nice pants there" a man said. "thank you" the girl said ginning.  is she dumb young thought to himself the girl pass the men with any compilations and it was getting darker.

yoongi kept following her from behind when the girl stopped her steps and turned around in a blink of an eye yoongi couldn't analyst the information fast enough when he was in the ground, did she just push me?. 

"fuck! you scared me" the girl said panting " man if you going to follow me at lest tell me hey yo I'm going to follow you" the girl says mokingly and yoongi is even more confused."like bro i got scared i thought of anything, what if it was a ghost, a fucking vampire I went beast mode lol it was funny" the girl giggles changing her mood really fast.

"....who are you?"

A/N

yay I enjoy writing yeah the girl is you lol y'n and as you can tell she is weird lol