Prologue of Monica

Monica Else Richard

Pretty, Rich, Funny, Popular.

She is the definition of spoiled. She has Green Hazel mix eyes. Her hair is sandy red with a wild natural texture. Her birthday falls on the Day of Love, Valentine's Day. Ever year since sventh grade, she would have her locker surrounded by secret admirers' and her boyfriend's gifts. Roses, Chocolate, Money, Poems. All the sweet sappy things you get for Valentine's Day. For her birthday presents, Monica would recieve gifts cards to her favorite stores, shoes, clothing, and even expensive jewlery. She loves the finer things in life. Monica is an enchantress. She has the ability to charm almost anyone and everyone. But this ability did not affect the ones who are of any godly descent. Monica is used to working around the house but now it is time for her first summer job at 15.

Monica's POV

My first day at work starts today at noon. I sent out a mass text to all of my friends, a tweet to all of my followers, and made a post on Tumblr ro make sure that I had poeple to support me on my first day. I put on my khaki shorts, sprakly red Vans, and red Frosen Shack tee-shirt. I got a lot of retweets and reblogs. I'm really happy that I got support. I'm proud to have my followers and friends. They all know their loyalty to me. It is very important to keep the loyalty. Certain people are shunned from my light. Anyone that stands in my light is beautiful being. I hurried into my work place. We sell frozen dairy treats. You name it, We got it in every flavor. My friends came in the masses! I worked from noon to closing. Seven hours. How fun! I worked the register. My boyfriend, Dean Cole, came up to the register.

Me: Hi, love!

Dean: Hello, Doll.

We kissed over the counter.

Me: What would you like?

Dean: Some soft serve vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone with a strawberry on top.

I typed that into the register.

Me: Ok. Your total is $2.13 and order number is 57.

Dean: Yes, ma'am.

He winked and took his ticket. I posted his order and took the next costumes. It was Trent Plato.

Me: Eww. What do you want?

Trent mumbled something, but I couldn't here him.

Me: Step up, weirdo.

Two girls came out from behind him. They were twins. They are so pretty! What in the world?!

Twin1: Leave him alone.

Twin2: We just want some ice cream. No problems. Alright?

Me: Mmm-hmm. What do you want?

Trent: Banana split wot cookie and cream ice cream.

Me: That's not on the menu.

Twin2: He's building an ice cream.

Me: Who are your clowns, Trent?

Twin1:*angry* Clowns? Clowns?! I'll show you a clown!

Me: What are you going to do?

The Twins looked at each other. They bother smirked. The twins looked at each other. The first twin pulled out a spell book. It looked weathered and old with a leather cover.

Twin1: Anneau de feu d'enfer (French for "Ring of Hell Fire")

My shirt went up in flames! I patted out the small flame out of my shirt. I put it out the Twins' laughed and so did the people who came to support me. I froze time. The Twins, Dean, Trent, and I were the only ones able to move.

Me: Get over here, Dean.

I jumped over the counter to get in their faces. Dean came over and stood next to me.

Me: Who are you?

Twin2: I'm Leo and this is Carter.

Twin1: And who are you?

Me: Monica.

Carter: Ok, My-nigga. we only came to get ice cream. Your attitude wasn't called for.

Me: Well, Tarter, you aren't welcome here.

Carter: Why not? You don't even know us.

Me: But I know Trent. He is not welcome.

Leo: Why is that?

Me: He's an outcast. Right, baby?

I looked at Dean. He wasn't even listening. He was too busy staring at Carter. The Spell! If he keeps staring, it will wear off. I snapped at him.

Leo: He's in a trance. You have a spell on him?!

Me:*lying* No! Of course not!

Leo: Dean.! Awaken!

She waved her hand in his face and the dust began to float away.

Carter: No spells, huh?

Me: Ok! Fine! One spell.

Dean rubbed his head.

Dean: Dang. What happened?

Me:*nervously* Hi, Dean.

Dean: Hey! What's your name again?

Me: Monica.

Dean: So, Mia! Who are friends?

Leo: I'm Leo and This is my sister, Carter. And that's Trent.

Dean: Trent, I know you!

Trent: What?

Dean: You're that kid that the whole school dumps on!

He started laughing and I did too a little

"The Differents"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara