Finally

WARNING POSSIBLE RAPE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

(Violets pov)

    I woke up to people talking. "She's our queen now. So we each get to spend time with her equally and on hmmm lets say friday we all go out together. Sound good to you guys?" "HELL YEAH!!" I opened my eyes and slowly lifted myself up. Rampage looked at me with puppy eyes. 'Aw so adorable. What the actual fuck Violet. Oh well at least its the most hottest and most popular guys in school'  I thought. "Hey princess. How ya feelin?" Vincent asked. "Im ok." "So. Do you agree to be our Queen?" Asked Sean. I had an evil thought. 'I think i should enjoy this little teasing game'  I giggled and they looked at me a little confused. "Well boys you're just gonna have to figure that out on your own." I said getting up and walking out of the nurses office. "Oh and it might be nice if  some people i dont know maybe my loving rampage boys come and walk me to class.~" I said in a lust-ish kinda tone.
They all jumped up and boxed around me while walking me to my next class.

Finally. Boys who love me.

We got to my 7th period. It was singing. Nobody else had that class so it was just me. "Thanks boys." I said fixing to walk away but was instantly pulled back. "Do we even get a good-bye kiss" asked Ryan. I looked at them blushing like crazy. I looked down messing with my skirt. "Maybe next time guys. Lets go" Sean said. He winked at me making my blush three times worse. They guys awed but listened. They all said their byes and I said bye back. I smiled walking in my, empty class?

"Mr. Ross?" I quietly called out. I heard a faint moan in the piano room. "Violet~" said a voice. I walked closer and peeked. I saw my 26 year old teacher jacking off to me!! I gasped. I guess he heard me cause he turned around amd saw me. "Violet...I-i d-didnt  s-see y-you there"he chocked out. I was starting to slowly back away. But as soon as I was about to do a turn and run a pair of strong arms grabbed me and one covered my mouth from screaming. "Violet. Calm down and let me explain im not going to hurt you ok.?" He said. I nodded, only to get away from his dick. It was riding ,literally, up my ass on my skirt. He turned me around and KISSED ME!!!!!!! I tries pushing him off but he was too strong.  He put both my wristsin one hand and held it above my head. His other hand touched all over my body from my breasts to my womenhood. I started panicking when i felt is hand slip under my skirt and slide my panties to the side. The cold air made me gasp which gave him the advantage and stouck his tounge in my mouth. He started fingering me. Tears started to slide down my face. He pulls off covering my mouth and pulling out a condom. "No stopping now. Im going to get fired anyways" he said while slipping on the condom. The bell rang but he didnt stop. He kept going.  'God please no. Some please come stop him. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!! I mentally screamed in my head as he pushed he dick in me. I scrramed through he hand. I was in so much pain. Im virgin and this is really painful.(i forgot to mention both of them are fully naked. My bad). Before he could go all the way in some one pulled him outamd away from me.
I was terrified but as soon as I saw my hero'si wasnt scared anymore. My hero's. Jacob came over to me with a little pibk on his cheeks looking the other way hanfing me his huge hoodie. "You can keep it but you might want to cover up. We dont want anyone else looking at you" he said. I nodded and put on the hoodie. It dropped to my mid-thigh. The Principal and School Officers came and took Mr.Ross away. The Principal said i could go home. I asked only if the boys would walk me and she said the boys could walk me home. I told my mom and dad im staying at a friends place for the weekend and all they said was sure just be safe. We all went to Tyler's house since his parents were never really home. Man im so thankful my boys.