Oh Boys

(Seans pov)

"Way to go dumbass." I said to Brian. "What did i do?" He asked. "You freaked her out. We were suppose to let her figure it out. She is smart after all" said Anthony. "Well it's a good thing i caught her before she hit the desk" said Tyler. "Alright guys. Lets take her to the nurse so it doesn't look like we rapped her" said Andrew. We all nodded and Ryan carried her.
Where are my manners at. Hi, im Sean, the leader of Rampage. Next in line is Ryan, he's not much of a talker but is pretty chill to be around. Then there is the Twins, Jacob and Edward. Then there Tyler, Anthony, Brian, and finally Vincent. We are Rampage.

(Time skip)

We stayed in the nurses to watch our little kitten. "So im guessing we can call her each by a different name, right Sean?" asked Vincent. I nodded my head yes. "SWEET. Im calling her princess nobody else can call her that" said Vincent. "Babycakes" said Jacob.
"Sugarbaby for me" said Edward. "Baby" said Tyler. "Doll" said Brian. "Bae" said Anthony. "Love" said Ryan. "I'll call her Kitten" I said. We all nodded in agreement and laughed a little about the fun we will have together with Violet. "When she wakes up we'll give her our numbers and we'll have a group chat. Sound good?" I asked. "YEAH!!!!" They said in union.
Preparefor the time of your life violet.

(Another time skip. Viloets awake)

(Jealous person pov)

'Dammit. Why did they pick her and not me. Ugh. I fucking hate her. She's not worthy of them.'  "Hhhhmmmm. I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson Violet. You'll soon know that those boys are mine" said a mysterious person.

Sorry if this short guys/gals. Im just really tired and stressed out. Thanks for reading anyway.