What....

"Why hello hot stuff. We need you to come with us" They said in union.

(Violets pov)

'Come on think of something girl' I thought as they were walking closer. "Sorry guys I was heading to the bathroom so if you'll excuse me" They laughed in harmony. 'Cute, hold up girl slow your role they probably wanna mess with you calm down' I thought. As i tried to slip in between them Jacob grabbed me. "Sorry Babycakes but you're not going anywhere besides with us" he said. 'He called me babycakes. what does that mean?' I was snapped out of my thoughts of someone blind folding me and covered my mouth. I was trying to wiggle free but they were like ten times stronger than me. "Calm down sugarbaby we're not gonna hurt you but you need to chill. Ok?" I think Edward said.

After a couple minutes of binging dragged around, i heard a door open. When i guess we walked in, some people started chuckling. "Damn!!!! She is fucking hot" I heard a voice say. 'Oh no. Please not the whole gang. Please' I thought. The blind fold was taken off and thats when i saw the entire group Rampage. All eight of them. They all had the same outfits too.

 They all had the same outfits too

'Damn. Why sre they so fucking hot. SERIOUSLY VIOLET STOP' I thought. "What do you think boys. Should we?" Said Sean. They all agreed to something but i didn'tknow what. "Im sorry but why am i here. I didn't do anything did I?" I asked innocently. They chuckled.
"Oh no Princess. You didn't do anything wrong we all just agreed to make you our queen" said Vincent. "WHAT!!!!" I said/yelled. "Yeah. We always kinda watched you, not in a creepy way, and talked about having ypu as ours. Like being all of our girlfriend and we are your boyfriends" said Brian. I didn't know what to say. Instead i passed out. Literally. ' kill me now please'  Was the last thing i thought before passing out.

Thanks for reading. I'll try to update ad much as possible.