Kylie walked to the mirror and sat on top of the drawers that he kept his hygiene paraphernalia in.

   Posted by rurumadrid8:

Mahal kong reyna at ang mahal niyang kape

   "Hoy!" Kylie almost spat out her coffee.

   "Bakit?" he asked, suddenly alert.

   "Yung pinost mo, ano toh? Love, they'll find out!" she said nervously and put her coffee down.

   Ruru walked to her and pulled her to an embrace, "You're too praning, Love. They won't find out and if they do, we can always deny naman eh."

   "Love, baka naman kase hindi tanga yung fans natin," she glared at him.

   "My queen, they'll be ecstatic to find out, if ever they do. Pero alam mo, we can always use Encantadia as an excuse naman eh. Kalma ka lang," he put himself between her legs, torso against torso.

    "Why do you always make things okay?" she smiled and brushed her thumb against his lips.

   "Because when things are okay, you're happy and I want my queen to always be happy," he opened his mouth and put her thumb inside.

   "Eww, saliva," she joked and pulled out her thumb. "You're gross."

   Ruru kissed her chin and bit it gently, he then trailed kissed up and down her jawline, "I so deeply adore you."

   She leaned her head on the mirror and bit her lip smiling as he kissed the base of her throat. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms circled his neck.

   "I love you so, so much," he whispered against her ear.

   She shied away from his mouth, his warm, heavy breathing tickling her skin, "I love you so, so much too."

  Their faces grew closer to each other to the point where only their noses kept their lips apart. Ruru was about to lean in closer when the loud ringing of Kylie's phone startled them.

   "I'll answer it first, 'kay?" Kylie patted her boyfriend's face.

   She jumped off the drawers and stood by the window to answer her phone.

   Papa Calling

   "Hello, Pa," she answered.

   "Kylie, anak, nasaan ka ngayon?" Robin asked from the other line.

   "P-po?"

   "Nasaan ka, Bulldog?" he asked again, not sounding mad but more concerned.

   "Nasa apartment ko po, Papa. Bakit po?" she lied.

   "Anak, hindi ka naman siguro busy, diba?" he asked, his tone softening up.

   "Wala naman po akong taping ngayon, Pa."