Taping

Kylie came to the Artist's lounge and was greeted with the loud ringing of her phone waking Mikee, her co-star, up.

   "Sorry, Mikes. Tulog ka nalang ulit," she smiled apologetically towards the groggy lady who just woke up. She picked her phone up and saw her husband's contact number staring back at her.

   "Hello, Love? Bakit?" she said softly making Mikee sharply sit up and give her a teasing smile while she cocked her eyebrows.

   "Hi, Love. Nasa bahay ako ngayon with Amir like we agreed on, but may problema," he said on the other line making her nervous.

   "Ha? What's wrong with Amir?" she asked worriedly.

   "Mahal, kalma lang," he chuckled, "Kase the management just called and magpapameeting daw sila. Kailangan daw kase ako dun, something about a new project."

   "Okay, but what about Amir?" she asked.

   "Baka pwede kayla Papa Robin," he suggests.

   "Tita Mariel and Papa are on a cruise with Isabella, remember? Baka pwede sa parents mo nalang, Babe."

   "Natawagan ko na, they're at Pampanga. They all are," he sighed.

   "Eh, anong gagawin natin?" she asks a little confused.

   "Baka pwede sayo muna siya? The meeting will be really quick, just 2 hours more or less and 45 minutes going there and another 45 going home," he says very specifically, which is the only way he knows to convince her.

   "Okay lang naman, pero I'll go ask Direk Mark first. I'll hang up na, bye, love you," she says.

   "Okay, I love you more," and before she could even object he ended the call. She smiled and shook her head.

   "Ky, si Ruru yun, noh'? Bakit daw?" asks the teasing co-star.

   "Wala daw kase magbabantay kay Amir, okay lang daw ba na dito muna siya," she said mindlessly.

   "Oo naman! Okay lang super! Tsaka, matagal ka pa naman diba? Hays, swerte talaga ng Ybarurut na yun, wala siyang taping today," Mikee said continuously.

   "Kaya nga. Pero, kailangan ko muna mag paalam kay Direk. Sama ka?" she asked to which the other nodded excitedly to.

   After waiting for the scene to finish, Kylie and Mikee approached their director to ask permission to let Amir visit the set for a while so his father to attend a sudden meeting. And thank God, he said yes.

   "Mabuti nga yun para may stress reliever yang mga co-stars mo," according to the man.

   She texted Ruru to bring the baby to the set. A few moments later, she had to walk to the gate with Mikee to get her little boy. Just when they stepped out the gate, Ruru was already there with the baby in his arms and a blue and yellow baby bag on his shoulder.

   "Baby boy!" Mikee exclaimed and lightly pinched the one year old's arm

   "Mama," the boy's eyes lit up, ignoring his godmother.

   "Hi baby! Say hi to Nin-"

   "Ide-a," Mikee interjects, "gusto ko yun yung tawag niya sakin." then she received twinning sheepish looks from the couple.

   "Bakit? Bago pa man may Amir, ako na panganay niyo. Huwag kayo," she said and rolled her eyes at them.

   "Love did you-"

   "Yes, I bought Momo and the color-button toy. I also put two baby books in there. Two extra outfits, five nappies, and a baggie of puffs," he said interrupting her mid-sentence. Kylie was relieved when she heard him say he bought Momo, their son's stuffed duck. He'd go nuts asking her where Momo is if he didn't.

   "Oh sha! Say bye-bye na to Baba, mahal ko," Kylie says drifting the topic and carrying her son.

   "Bye-bye baba," the little boy waves his hand at his father and Ruru kisses his son's forehead.

   "Love you, Anak."

   "Yabyu," he replied.

   "Bye, Love. Ingat sa biyahe," she said and he kissed her on the lips and handed the baby bag to Mikee.

   "Wow ha! So ano? Pinagmumukha niyo sa akin na wala akong lovelife? Na malungkot ako, ganon?" Mikee jokingly asks and willingly took the baby bag.

   As Ruru entered his car, Kylie and Mikee walked back to the lounge. Mikee entered first and found Gabbi, Glaiza, and Sanya sitting on their folding beds. She cleared her throat before speaking to catch their attentions.

   "Guys, may bisita pala tayo. Pero, sabi ni Direk bawal daw ang hogging over him kase baka ma pikon daw," she announced.

   Then, Kylie walked in with a very happy Amir in her arms.

   "Amir!" the girls shouted in chorus as they stood up to start cooing the child.

   "Come to Ashti. Come," Sanya coaxes the kid as Kylie put him down but still held his hands so he could walk.

   When the cast found out that there was gonna be a KyRu offspring, they were really happy for them. In Kylie's baby shower themed 'Ang Munting Rehav', they were joking about how the baby should call his godmothers and godfathers in the Enca cast 'Ashti' and 'Aldo'. A few months later, Amir came and they stuck with it.

   "No, me. Come, Amir, Ashti Gabbi has candy," the other bribes.

   "Amir, baby boy, Ashti Glaiza is your favorite, right?" Glaiza speaks in a very loving voice trying not to scare the kid.

   "Magsitigil nga kayo! Ako kaya ang love ni Amir. Like duh? Ako kaya Ide-a niya," Mikee spoke and rolled her eyes like she just said the most obvious thing ever.

   The four continued to try and convince the baby to come to them even when Kylie carried him and sat him down on her folding bed. They kept talking and showing candy to him when the baby suddenly spoke.

   "Mama, noithy," he blurts out while flipping through the pages of his pop-up book.

   "I'm sorry, baby. Come and give Mama snuggies," Kylie says as she opened her arms for her son. He closed the book and leaned in to his mother for 'snuggies'.

   "Ate Ky, diba you need to review your lines pa? Diba? Amin na si Amir para maka concentrate ka," Gabbi says with this wide grin and handed her the script.

   Kylie let her carry her son who was still holding on to the pop-up book. Gabbi sat Amir down on her folding bed and brought out her phone. She started talking to the child as he spoke words inbetween incoherent noises. She posted a few videos and pictures of their 'conversation' and soon, all of Amir's Ashtis did the same.

   And that is the story behind #ChroniclesofAmir&Ashti

——————
This was inspired by the Tinang and Seve show made by Alex Gonzaga.