Beach Party

Gwynie :

I wake up in my bed but next to Cameron. I smile but then realize what this means.

I quickly look down at my legs and see that I have my pajama shorts on.

"Oh thank god" I say with my hand on my head. "What?" Cameron says smiling at me. "I was worried we did something last night." I reply. "Oooohhh you were worried I took your virginity?" Cameron starts laughing. "Oh god no that was gone when I was 16." I start cracking up. "Seriously?!?" He asks. "Ya I was a slut in highschool. I will admit." I say. "I got to make breakfast before anyone wakes up so I'll see you down there" I give him a nice kiss and walk out to make some eggs,banana oat pancakes,chocolate chip pancakes,plain pancakes,waffles, fruit salad, and cooked vegetables. I set out some juice, cold water, milk, and a jug filled with my special smoothie. About an hour after cooking the guys start piling out and grabbing plates.

"Wow a big variety" Matt says.

"Ya I love cooking" I reply.

"YOU MADE ALL THIS!?" jack j asks.

"What can I say? I love cooking!" I tell them.

"Dam Cameron, you have the all around greatest girlfriend!" Taylor says.

"It just keeps getting better" Cameron says putting his hand on my waist.

"Let's eat." I say sitting at the table. we had to add a few more chairs so that everyone could fit but it wasn't a problem.

"So Gwynie, you have this whole place to yourself?" Carter asks.

"Ya, people always ask me if I get lonely often but no not really. I love it here. I keep myself busy with friends and I live right by a beach and promenade so it's not easy for me to get lonely here. My parents are annoying so I'm glad I moved." I tell them.

"Oh wow I can't wait to move on my own." half of the boys say.

"This food is great Gwynie!" Aaron says.

"Thank you. I try." I say making everyone laugh.

"What else do you do?for fun?" Carter asks.

"Well I absolutely LOVE road trips. just being with a couple friends,listening to music. I usually hate being in a car for a long time but I know that it's all worth it for the place I'm driving to. and if it's not, then I don't go. And I love my job. Writing, modeling, photography, getting bills..." I tell them making everyone laugh at the last part.

"You life seems like a dream. Exciting too!" Shawn says.

"Oh it is. I love it here and everyone here too. I have made great memories with everyone I have met here and there are still some to come."

"Sooo, what's the plan for today?" Nash asks.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach?" Aaron and Shawn say.

"Will Gwynie be able to handle all these guys shirtless???" Taylor asks.

"Oh I don't know...Cameron is a big enough heart throb. Him times nine might kill me!" We all laugh and I get up to wash my dish.

"Leave your dishes in the sink, I'll wash them after I get my bathing suit on." I tell them.

I run up stairs and throw on my very cheeky black bottoms with my white push up bandeau top. I slip into my long white cardigan to cover up and get my black sandals on. I apply some waterproof mascara and put my hair into a cute messy bun. I look at myself in the mirror ( self absorbed ) and love how tan I look in this bathing suit. It really brings out my green eyes. I decide to apply a thin line of waterproof eyeliner and head downstairs to see all the guys in bathing suits and that the dishes were clean.

"Wow I missed a lot. but next time leave the dishes to me. You are my guests." I say.

"Well you treated us to breakfast, we treat you to clean dishes." Jack G says.

"Dam you look good!" Carter coos.

"I will agree" cameron says.

"Hottest babe out here!" Jack G tells us.

"Thank you guys but how about you see this "hot babe" in the water?" I say.

"Oooooooohhhh let's hurry and get there to see that!" Taylor says.

We walk to the side if my house and onto the beach.

"You were only kidding right? About the babe thing?" Cameron asks me with a hint of nervousness.

"Of course. Only you can holla at me." I say kissing him. He puts me up against a wall and I drop my bag. He lifts one of my legs and runs his hands along it. We cOntinue to kiss until he tells me "you are my hot babe."

"Got that right." I tell him as we walk to the spot the guys chose.

I pull off my cardigan and have cameron apply my sunscreen to me. I lay down and lift my sunglasses to my eyes.

"What the shit?" Cameron says.

"What?" I ask.

"It's a beach now come and enjoy the water with me...." He says.

"But It's always here...." I reply.

"Ya but I'm not." he says reaching down and pulling my sunglasses off.

"No! Stop cameron" I say as he picks me up.he walks closer to the water and I playfully hit him. I laugh as I come up from being thrown in and then tackle him.

"Thanks I'm really replenished." I say in a funny way.

"No problem ms. big vocabulary."

"Ok. What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Watch..." Cameron says before diving under and pulling Matt from the legs. he dunks him and Matt comes up saying, "WHAT THE HECK CAM YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

Cameron starts cracking up and when he stops he runs his hand through his hair making me melt. What a babe.

"Ahha, I'm sorry Matt." He says.

"It's cool. It had to happen to someone." Matt says with a laugh.

"But I'm gonna get out and rest on the beach. I'll be back out in a little" he adds.

"Ok" they all say.

"I'll follow." I tell matt.

We lay down on our towels and grab water bottles.

"So what's up?" I ask him.

"A lot. So much has been going through my mind lately." Matt says with a kind if gloomy face.

"Want to talk about it?"

"I wouldn't usually but you're a girl so you would understand."

"I'm a good listener." I tell him.

"Well, that thing with Malia. See, I broke up with Ellie just about a week ago for personality reasons and I want Malia back. But I know for sure that if I went crawling back to her she would say no because I kind of broke her to pieces."

"Kind of? She wouldn't stop crying for four days... But ya go on haha"

"Ehh, that's all really.hah."

"Well, just talk to her. But don't just abruptly tell her "I WANT YOU BACK" try to become friends with her again then eventually get there."

"Hmm, I'll try that." Matt says.

"Try it now." I say.

"Now?" He asks.

"That's what I said" "oh but she won't reply right away..... She does his thing where she likes to make the guy wait." I tell him.

"Ok" he says grabbing his phone and typing in "Hey there." Then staring at it for a minute and finally sending it. Within thirty seconds he gets a text back, "I miss you" from Malia.

"Oh. So much for not texting back right away...." I say making us both laugh.