Catching Feelings

Cameron POV :

Gwynie was out the whole day shopping. She kept sending me pictures of clothes she would buy to hangout with us. I always replied with something like "adorable" or "u look great in anything!" She really did. While she was out getting food and supplies for our little getaway, I was cleaning up the house, not that there was much to clean.

Around 5:30, Gwynie was home and I was happy. Nash was in the shower and I was chilling in front of the tv.

"Hey Cam." Gwynie greeted.

"Hey cutie." I replied making her smile....I loved her smile. So warming and lovable.

"I picked up a couple outfits and a crap load of food." She added.

"GREAT! The guys will be here any time from ten to twelve." I reply.

"Oh Lordy.... Good thing there is an all night Starbucks around here." She says with a giggle."I'm going to hop in the shower.i have been sweating all day in this 102 degree weather." She adds.

"Ok, Ill make some grilled cheeses.oh and Nash is in the other shower."

"Oh haha ok. Please put turkey in mine." She replies.

At that, I get up and make the food. I already know what Nash likes so I didn't have to ask. Once I'm done, Nash walks out.

"Hey, do you know when the guys will be here?" He asks.

"Anytime from ten to twelve." I say.

"Oh dam... Well, it's not like I'm an early bird." He replies.

"Here is a grilled cheese. Let's go eat on the patio." I tell him. He walks out and I out Gwynie's grilled cheese on a plate with a nite saying we are in the patio. Which she could have figured out but whatever. When I walk out, Toby jumps up to me. He can only reach below my knees and I find it super cute. I sit down in a chair facing the ocean. The sun was setting and leaving the ocean a breathtaking color. Gwynie's fence was low enough for us to see out into the water and I thought she was very fortunate to have a place like this.

"Hey guys." Gwynie says taking a seat.

"Sup." I reply.

"I took a cold shower and I'm feeling very refreshed." Gwynie replies.

"Nash did the same." I add.

"Cold showers are the best!" Nash comments.

"I agree. But, I thought you liked protein powder baths!" Gwynie says referring to a skit Nash did.

"That was delicious!" Gwynie says.

"You are a quick eater!" I say jokingly.

"Not usually, I just haven't eaten since eleven." She replies.

"Oh dang, I wouldn't be able to last that long." I say.

"Same." Nash adds.

"I'm going to go get dressed and set out food for the guys when they come." Gwynie says.

"Aren't you already dressed?" I ask.

"These are pajamas silly!" She replies.

"You make them look.... " I bite my lip and give a funny motion that I like them.

"Oh dear lord.... Do I really look that sexy in pajamas." She asks.

"Yes ma'm" I add.

Gwynie POV :

The next couple of hours had gone by really quickly. We were all getting ready to see the guys. I spent most if my time in the bathroom trying to perfect my cat eye eyeliner. I finally got it the way I wanted and moved into mascara. I put a ton of it on but it didn't look like a ton.(if that makes any sense) I topped it all off with a redish/purple lipstick that was great for the night. I had pretty flawless skin (because I have already been through my acne stage) so I didn't add powder or foundation. I then moved into my outfit... Hmmmm... "What to wear..." I chose my white crop top from Brandy that had an alien and "no foolin" on it in black with my black high waisted jeans that still showed some of my stomach. They also made my butt look good. I topped it all off with my natural beach waves and white converse... That I always go to. It was about 10:23 when I walked out to no one. I looked in the kitchen, on the patio, and from the stairs I can see the living room and kitchen so I didn't check too hard because I didn't see them when I was on the stairs. I check the two guest bedroom and bathrooms downstairs and the top one. I then walk into my room, and almost shit myself! They both jumped out at me and almost have me a heart attack. I had jumped and fell to the floor. I just laid there and pouted. "Come on, I'll get you Starbucks." Cameron says.i look up at him and then Nash who is watching a video on his phone. I realize they did a scare cam on me. "You know girls are going to go crazy when they find out you guys are hanging out with a very lucky girl..." I comment.

"Whatever, let's get Starbucks." Cam says

"I'll stay here for the guys if they get here." Nash says

"Oh thank you! What would you like from Starbucks?" I ask.

"Umm, a green tea." He replies. "No sugar.and make it a grande."

"Sure thing!" I say as I grab my keys and bag.

"After you." Cameron says guiding me out the door."

We get back home and without me realizing, I turned on the lights. I sit at the couch, and talk with Cam for a bit.

"Oh gosh, where is Nash." I realize.

"And why were the lights off." Cameron adds.

"SURPRISE BITCHES!" All Nine guys say hopping out if different spots making me, once again, almost shit myself.

"Holy fucking shit. You guys need to stop doing that. These are my good pants" I say making everyone laugh.

"Wow, I didn't know she was THIS beautiful." Shawn says walking up to me.

"Beautifully mine." Cameron replies.

"You are funny! " I comment.

"You don't like admitting your feelings do you?" Cameron asks

"I do too!" I say.

"But you can't..." He replies

"Yes I can!"

"Then show me."

"I LOVE SHAWN MENDES!" There, I admitted my feelings. I have loved him since his first cover." I say joking.

"Watch out Cameron." Carter says.

"But I am IN love with Cameron Dallas" I add charmingly. Embracing us into a hug.

"Lucky guy." Jack G adds.