Coming Home

Gwynie POV :

As much as I had enjoyed my trip, I missed my home, dog, friends, and my Cameron. I had one more day to go tomorrow then I'm heading back Friday. I have gotten a lot of work done and some amazing pictures to add to my new article. I was satisfied with everything that went on during this trip. I just wanted to be home.

Around 9:30, I got a FaceTime call on my iPad.

"Hey Cameron." I say once we have connected.

"Gwynie!" He replies with an adorable smile.

"Hey Gwynie!" Nash also says.

I scream with joy because I have never talked to him before. I really only interacted with Taylor,Matt, and Cameron. But mostly Cameron of course.

"Oommmmmgggg it's actually Nash! And you know my name!!" I said.

"Hahaa, of course. He doesn't stop talking about you." Nash says pointing to Cameron.

I blush and say that my friends could say the same about me on the topic of Cam.

"Ok Nash you can leave now." Cam tells him.

"Actually, I don't think I can." Nash replies.

"Can I Gwynie?" He adds.

"You don't have to..." I giggle.

"Well then I won't because, you are at my house Cam..." He says.

"Oh yeah... I just get carried away when I'm talking to Gwyn." Cameron replies making me blush.

"Cute..." Nash says sarcastically cracking me up.

"Ok, well I gtg babe! I can't wait to come home and see you!" I say.

"I know! I have missed you so much I can't wait to spend days in bed watching movies again! I love you!" Cameron says. He shocks me with his choice of words at the end. "I love you"..... I kind if panicked at that.

"Uhhhh-bye!" I say and end the FaceTime.

OMG WHAT DID I DO! Ugh I'm so stupid! God! All you have to say is I LIVE YOU TOO! Gwynie you are so ignorant!

I fall back into my bed with my hands in my face just wondering why I did that. I fall asleep in that position and wake up unmoved.

That day had gone by pretty fast. Three photo shoots and I had written and article. I fell asleep after texting Cam for about an hour telling each other about our days. I when woke up the next morning, packed, ate, and started driving back to my home in Venice.

I had arrived home and once I stepped in the doorway, I was surprised to see all my friends and Cameron. Cameron started running towards me to hug me but I saw Nash behind him so I ran and hugged him instead. He was so tall and... Warm in person. Cameron turned around and saw us and laughed. I then unattached myself from Nash and hugged Cameron for around thirty seconds. Our little party had lasted until 11:00 pm and finally everyone left. Only Cam and Nash were still here. Malia would be too I suppose... If she had come.

"Was Malia busy?" I asked.

"I don't know, she dropped off Toby then told me she had to go back home." Cameron replies.

"Oh... Well that isn't like her to not show up. But she might still be depressed." I comment.

"Oh from her and Matt?" Cameron says.

"Ya, how sad." I add.

"Well, they did only know each other for like a day until they went out." Cameron comments.

"But so did you guys." Nash adds.

"Ahaha, that's right." I say.

"Well... I guess we are meant to be." Cameron says making me nervous about my reply.

"Umm, haha, yeah, look, I'm really tired. If you guys want to spend the night You guys can take the two guest rooms."I tell them.

"Uh, ok, sure." They both say.

"Ok." I reply then going to my hallway closet to get some extra blankets for the two beds in the two rooms. I set everything up and then crash.

The next morning, I wake up to Nash making banana oat pancakes.

"This are my favorite." I say taking a seat at the kitchen island.

"Good, because I made them to thank you for letting me stay the night." Nash replies.

"Where else could you have gone. Except and expensive hotel?" I ask.

"I don't really know. Haha. Cameron decided to drive down from his house to surprise you when you got home and that was the only plan." Nash tells me.

"Hey guys." Cameron says in a sleepy voice that is actually, very sexy.

"Hey sexy." I say getting up, and poking his chest. "I'm gonna wash up then I will be out for breakfast." I tell the cuties.

"Ok." They both tell me.

I get into my bathroom upstairs and wash my face, hands, and put my hair into a messy bun. I look down at my pajamas to see if I look any bit presentable. I was wearing a Brandy Melville graphic crop top and maroon void shorts that made my butt look cute... And big ;) "I guess I look fine." I tell myself and walk out of the bathroom heading back downstairs and sitting myself back on my spot. We all sit down and eat and as we are talking, Cameron slips his hand onto my thigh and holds it there. This was my weakness and I glare at him from behind me hand. Nash gets up to get juice and Cameron smirks at me. I push him a little but he still doesn't move his hand, except for the fact that he grips it even more. We finish breakfast and go to watch tv.

"Cam and I are thinking about moving down here soon." Nash says.

"Oh cool, where are you guys wanting to move?" I ask.

"We were thinking around here but we don't have a plan." Cameron tells me.

"You never do." I tease.

"Yeah, we are both out of High-school now and with being able to make our own decisions now, we want to move together to a coastal location." Nash says using big words.

"Well, I mean if it isn't weird, and you guys don't find a place, I always have those two rooms." I comment.

"Wow, so that would be an option?" Nash asks.

"Of course, you guys are really cool, and I wouldn't mind at all. I wouldn't need he lot with rent at all because... I'm doing better than fine right now so it's seems like a good deal doesn't it?" I say with a wink.

"Definitely." Cameron replies.

"Hey, I just got a text from Jack G saying that him and the rest of the guys are wanting to hang out for the week. Like, down here. They are all available and we haven't gotten to hang for a while besides Magcon..." Nash tells us.

"Oh wow... I only have three extra rooms." I say actually not minding if all those guys come here.

"Well, we could make it work if that's ok with you Gwynie... This would be a perfect place for all of us to stay while we hangout." Cameron says.

"I'm fine with it. I'll go shopping today." I say.

"I just texted him back and he says that they are already on the same plane over here and no matter what my response was, no was not an option. Hahaa" Nash says.

"I'm so excited!" I yell a little.