Chapter 5: One Eye Open

Start from the beginning

But not a sound leaves my mouth.

Even though this figure could do more harm than I am already in, I still try pleading with no sounds. I just look into his eyes, and hope that he has a soul to help me.

Nonetheless the man runs off in the opposite direction into the trees. All I hear is the faint rustling of the bushes and trees from where he had escaped my presence; also there is a light chuckle from the figure as he runs. The laugh does not sound like someone I know, so perhaps it is just a lowlife stranger.

My wrists were pinned to the soul and my whole body felt as if I were being pressed with hard cold bricks. My heart pounded loud against my chest, I ponder at the very thought of no one hearing my frail heart beat. Is there not a soul out here to help me?

I heard a dark laugh coming from the right side of the trees and sensed someone approaching. The trees were parted and in came a very broad figure. As the figure came closer I saw its features. It's midnight blue eyes with brown hair covering his neck. It's six foot frame as it towered over me, making me seem smaller than I already am.

" Hello there miss, are you alright?" The gentleman asked politely, with a southern withdrawal. Since my voice was unable to come up my larynx tube, I moved my eyes from left to right.

" Alright madam, would you like some help gettin up?" He asked as he bent down to my level. He brought his hand to my shoulders and tugged me to my feet.

" My name is Johnson Danton if you are wondering, what's your name pretty lady?" The man winked at me as he made sure I was properly balanced.

"Well that doesn't matter because I am going to tear you apart!" My eyes widened in fear. What happened to the nice southern man who helped me

just a second ago?

" When I see a frail girl alone, I might as well have a good time with them, if you know what I mean." He pushed me against the tree that I hit, and smiled at my brown eyes that only shone with fear.

" Don't worry, if you cooperate, this won't be too long till you are rotting five feet under in the soil that we are standing on."

My body was as stiff as stone. I tried screaming, but nothing worked.

Nothing came out.

The gleam in his eyes frightened me to no end. His dark chuckle startled me, and his laugh began to go to a higher course.

" Now, I am going to do you Southern Style." I shook my head and tried to brake free from his grip, but there was no way out.

His meaty hands rested atop my shoulders, and he pressed his body against mine; squishing me to the tree trunk as if I were a bug.

"This is your southern hospitality, my lady." He grinned into the moon light before his eyes loomed over me.

This is it. This is how I cam going to die.

I opened my mouth to scream, and this time something came out.

My voice was up my larynx tube.

He jumped away from me, but I kept screaming bloody murder. I closed my eyes and kept screaming loud enough to break The Wall of China.

" Renessmee?" I heard a soft voice whisper. My eyes opened to see my whole family in my room, staring at me. Looking to see if I was alright, tensed for a fight.

" Are you alright?" Mommy asked as she rubbed my back. I faintly nodded my head, because now my throat was sore. As if they knew my throat was what was troubling me, they brought me a nice cup of cold water to cool my throat down.

I nodded my head as a thank you and sipped some water, and felt at ease when I felt it slide down my throat. By now mommy an daddy were the only ones in the room, watching me.

It made me feel awkward.

" Well, you look like you could use a lot more rest, have sweet dreams my little angel." My daddy observed as he stared at my eyes. He bent down and kissed my forehead, and my mommy was next.

" Sweet dreams, dear." She murmured as they both exited the room, closing the door behind them; leaving me in darkness.

After that horrid nightmare, I never want to close my eyes again. I would possibly sleep the following nights with one eye open, because I can not bear to close my eyes.

Every time I close my eyes, blink, I see Johnson Danton.

*

Don't forget to vote, if you think I am worth the vote :)

And comment, to let me know your thoughts :)