Prologue

A crane lowered a container on top of a truck as the light from the sun reflected off of it and into a man's eyes. In the container piles and piles of Panasonic  TV's were stored. Answering the call on his phone the man spoke not waiting for a reply.

"Just packed up the real money load and its  coming your way. Look for RODGERS on the side of the truck and don't forget my share of the deal."

With that the truck set off, driving through the gates.

LATER THAT NIGHT

On the high way, the truck was speeding just over the limit, oblivious to the 3 black cars that were gaining on him. The first one drove in front of the truck whilst the other two were on either side, blocking any chance of escape. As the horn kept blaring, the car in front shot a grappling hook through the window pulling it towards them and breaking the glass. The driver of the truck picked up a wooden stick next to him ready to defend himself even though it would not help. One of the other cars switched places with the one in front. A person who could not be defined in a single detail as they had on all black and a helmet on shot a another grappling hook through the second seat in the truck before pulling themselves inside. Starting to fight the driver they shot a dart at the man which paralysed him and knocked him out. Pushing him out of the drivers seat they took control of the car, whilst the other cars defended them. Road Work Ahead signs went flying over the top of them all as they drove through the middle of the workers and dug up road. One of the cars slid underneath the truck grazing the back with the truck wheels but then speeding up and twisting out from under it. Once they were past all the unwanted attention and in no ones view, they carried on and drove to a unknown location.

I know it's bad but I'm gonna try and make it better as the story goes on.