Bad News

MG's POV

I was thinking bout opening up a detectives office in Yoyleland. It'd prove useful for the safety of all my friends, I'd also do it for the remembrance of Badge. I still cry myself to sleep every night about his death.

I have nightmares about that day. This is the main reason I want to capture Gelatin and put him in his place! Anyway, I was picking a building to open my office, I see a really nice sunset orange building, and I knew it was the one.

Out of my left right ear I could hear sobbing and footsteps. I turned and running in my direction was a crying Leafy. I jogged up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Leafy, what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. She looked up at me, her eyes were pink from crying.

"He took them, he took him!" Leafy cried.

"Who took who?" I held her shoulders and stared straight into her eyes.

"Gelatin.....he took......Ruby, Book.....and...." Leafy sniffed.

"And?" I asked concerned.

"F-Firey!" Leafy spat out, "Gelatin said....to.....*sniff*.....come to Goiky.....to......face....him"

"Well, I'm definitely coming!" I exclaimed. I realised that now, not only was I doing this for Badge, but also for all my friends in Yoyleland.

"We should bring everyone else!" I exclaimed.

"That's what he said in the *sniff* letter...." Leafy replied.

"Hey! What's going on!?" I turned to see Tennis Ball running toward us with Jello Cube on his head. Jello Cube jumped slightly every time Tennis Ball bounced in the air.

"Firey, Ruby, and Book...." I started on the verge of tears, "they were kidnapped, by Gelatin...."

"Eeh...." Tennis Ball was shocked, "when were they kidnapped?" He asked.

"We....don't *sniff*.....know." Leafy said, still crying.

"Gelatin told Leafy that we all needed to go if we wanted to save Firey." I informed TB.

"Should...." Leafy mumbled.

"Sorry." I said.

"We all should go." Leafy started becoming less sad and a bit more angry.

"I'm sorry!" I apologised, I thought she was mad at me.

"I'm not angry at you, I'm angry at that darned Gelatin!" Leafy looked like she was about to kick something. I hope she doesn't kick my prosthetic leg, it's not super strong.

"I think we all are! Even, little Jello Cube up here." TB stated, he started becoming red in anger.

"Hey! Hold up! We already got Teleleaf sane, I don't wanna have to do that with you guys." I calmed them down.

"You're right, this is not the way to handle things." TB calmed down. Leafy just simply nodded, but had her back to us.

"But, we are gonna get Firey back!" Leafy turned around and put her hand in. I put my hand on hers, and TB put his foot on my hand. Even Jello Cube put his foot in.

"1 2 3 JELLI FIGHTERS!!!!" We all cried, well, except for Jello Cube, who squeaked a bit.

So, what we had to do now was round up everyone else to get to Goiky. I suggested we went to the library where the ex-FreeSmarters had their little hangouts. The other two agreed and we started to the library.

On the way, we passed so many people and things, like I saw Teardrop at some sort of statue. I waved to her and she waved back.

We continued walking to the library, which was now 2 minutes away. I looked into the window and saw my reflection, I saw my scar on the left side of my forehead, I had to bandage that for a long time since my head is glass.