Discoveries

Hisashi wiped his brow free of sweat as he hauled the last of his boxes into the small room beneath the "Dark Side" bar. The black-haired man climbed up the short flight of stairs while he took a peak at Kurogiri having a few words to what he could only assume was his alcohol supplier.

"I'll have the rest of the shipments here by next Friday boss!" the generic errand-boy looking lad saluted before leaving the bar. Kurogiri nodded in acknowledgment as he gazed back to Hisashi.

"I assume the transition here wasn't bothersome?" The black mist man asked, moving back towards Hisashi with his crate of assorted bottles of booze in tow.

"Eh, I didn't really have that much stuff to bring in..." Hisashi exclaimed with a sigh... "besides, I need more room for another resident I'm bringing in" he added.

"Anoth- Sensei, you didn't mention this part of the deal" Kurogiri questioned with a raised eyebrow. A scrutinizing gaze laid on Hisashi.

"Ah well, it was an impromptu meeting yesterday. Hmmm..." Hisashi hummed in thought after a moment of explaining himself. "Well, he won't really take up much space. Hmmm... I wonder how he's doing at the motel..."

Kurogiri sighed and rolled his eyes, this deal was getting more and more strenuous per second.

"Besides..." All for One started his explanation once more, "it's nothing that you can't handle" the black haired man stated with a sheepish grin.

"Somehow that doesn't ease my worries..." Kurogiri shot back with a deadpanned expression. Hisashi chuckled heartily as he made his way out the bar.

"Well, I need to actually get the small bundle of death" Hisashi spoke as he began walking out off the bar. "I'll be back in a few minutes" he added.

"A child?" Kurogiri asked, (imaginary) eyebrows raised at the little blurb. "You never mentioned bringing in a child" the mist man called out, dashing towards the exit. But when he peered out the door, All For One was already gone without a trace. Kurogiri clicked his tongue with annoyance before he closed the door to focus on another task rather than chasing after a troublesome man bringing in more problems than when he first started.

>Break

"Mom!" Izuku called out, almost tripping from running down the stairs so fast. "Mom, is it ready? Is it ready?" he asked. Visibly vibrating in excitement.

"Hang on Izuku-kun, it's almost done" Inko replied back with a smile on her face, she placed the last bit of meat on the lunch-box before she wrapped the lovingly made package in a small plastic bag. She gave Izuku a small kiss on the forehead before tucking in the small package in his little bag.

"Mom, what do you think dad and I will do?" the tiny boy asked, his head looking like a blur from shaking so much in anticipation

"Hmmm... I'm not so sure Izuku-kun" Inko hummed in thought. "But knowing Hisashi-kun, I know it's going to be fun" a warm smile adorned her face before she gave the tree-haired boy his lunch.

"Izuku-kun, please put your lunch in your bag, make sure it you don't shake it up so much. I don't really want you to come home smelling like eggs and meat" his mother warned with a soft giggle. The 4-year old boy pouted before complying, taking the small package and stuffing it in his small All Might themed Knapp-sack.

Inko looked at her boy and smiled her fond smile, he looked so much like Hisashi it was scary. But it was a good thing in her eyes, Izuku looked so cute, and she knew that he would become such a splendid man once he grows up, such kindness and a cute button-like face was such a hard thing to find these days. Izuku was practically a dead-on homogeneous mixture of Inko and Hisashi. Izuku got her personality and her cheerful nature. But he took most of his looks after his father, Izuku didn't really inherit Hisashi's "Lady Killer" like charm. But the boy's personality could more than make up for that. She has no idea on how Izuku managed to get green highlights on his hair though, it looked like he dyed it, but she knows for a fact that a 4 year old wouldn't know how to bleach their hair.