"Is your name Lucy or Ifur?" She questioned him innocently.

"Lucifer. Why?"

"Daddy was calling out 'Lucy' and 'Ifur' when he was sleeping in the plane. I tried to wake him up to ask him what he meant but he wouldn't wake up... he was all red!" Amerie sobbed out as tears rolled down her cheeks in worry for her Daddy. Loosening her grip on the gun, Lucifer swiftly took it away from her before wrapping his arms around her much smaller frame.

"Don't cry love, daddy will be alright. He'll wake up soon. Daddy is strong, ain't I right?" He placed her on his lap gently before wiping her tears away to reveal a pair of bright, full-of-life eyes staring back at him.

"Yes! Daddy will be okay. He pwotected me from a big giant bad guy!" She grinned widely before leaning over to place a peck on Kai's cheek, making Lucifer awe at the adorable sight.

"Can I ask you a question?" Amerie nodded as she stared up into Lucifer's dark irises while leaning comfortably against his torso. "Why do you call him daddy?"

"Daddy pwotected me from baddies like my papa. My papa and mama died so I no papa or mama. Queeny asked if Daddy wanted to adopt me and Daddy said okay so now he's my daddy."

"Oh... I see..." Lucifer found it hard to digest the new found information but wasn't much surprised as he knew how kind-hearted Kai is.

"Can my turn ask a question now?"

"Sure."

"You love daddy right?"

"Yes..."

"Then does that make you my mummy?" She chirped excitedly at her new found 'mummy', making Lucifer's jaw drop as he stared at the little human with a bewildered expression on his face.

"W-WHAT?!" He let out a loud shout, forgetting that he was currently in Kai's ward. 'M-Mummy?! Why the hell am I the female?!'

"Shhhhhh! You going wake daddy up." Amerie chided before quickly covering Lucifer's mouth with her tiny hands.

One thing for sure, Lucifer can confirm is how people will definitely believe that she's Kai's daughter. Kai wanted to make him his wife and now his daughter asked if he's going to be her mummy. Definitely father and daughter.

"I'm not a mummy, Amerie. I'm a guy like your daddy."

"Um... then p-papa?" She called out hesitantly, feeling weird at calling the stranger her papa when she've just met him. Kai was a different case as he protected her from harm but Lucifer on the other hand did nothing but she didn't want to hurt his feelings as he seems like a good guy.

"If that's what you wish to call me. If you're uncomfortable in calling me that, you can call me Lucifer." Lucifer spoke up kindly after sensing her distress.

"Okie Lucy!" She chirped once again, making Lucifer sweat-drop at her nickname for him. Sounded like someone he knows well.

Before he could lay back against the seat, a soft growl sounded as a tint of pink coated Amerie's cheeks. "Have you taken your breakfast?" He asked worriedly but to his dismay, she shook her head in reply. Picking Amerie up gently, she squealed gleefully before wrapping her arms around Lucifer's neck while he used another hand to pick up his bowl of soggy cereal which looked too disgusting to swallow down.

"Tell daddy that we'll be back soon." Lucifer said softly while sending a soft smile towards Kai's direction.

"Bye Daddy! Amerie and Lucy will be back soon!" She waved at Kai positively before burying her face into his neck.

"How does some mac and cheese croquettes sound?"

"Croak-kets? We eating frogs?!" She gasped loudly with a look of disgust on her face, making Lucifer burst out laughing at her cuteness

"No no no. Not frogs. You'll see later. By the way... where did you get the gun from just now?"

"Dunno... found in playroom. Got many many toys!" She cheered as Lucifer set her down on one of the high chairs.

"You do know that you shouldn't bring the water gun into the ward right? There's a lot of machines there so if you accidentally spray water on any of them... you may not be able to see daddy anymore."

"Inside no water..." Her words slapped Lucifer in his face so hard, he decided to inflict more pain onto himself by face-palming himself against the wall as Amerie stared at him like his officially nuts.

'Oh... then I've worried myself over nothing. Great going, Lucifer... Great going.' 

Gomennasai! Sorry for the boring chapter! Pardon me! My brain's shutting down already as it currently 10 pm here.