Chapter 2

„Jesse you wasn't in class today. Where have you been?", the woman smiled. 

„Yes I haven't been feeling very well so I decided to stay at my dorm. I hope it wasn't a problem, was it?", Jesse asked. The relationship between Jesse and the mysterious woman has been very good and she also tutored him.

But the woman wasn't listening at Jesse at all. She just had eyes for the short girl who was standing behind Jesse until she cut the boy off and asked,"Who are you?"
Beca blushed. She wasn't expecting that the woman would talk to her. 

„Sorry, w-what did you say?"

„I want to know what your name is.",The ginger asked again with a chuckle.

„Uhm Beca, Beca Mitchell", Beca said shyly.

„I'm Chloe Beale. I am teaching English and Biology. I think you are in my English class, aren't you?", Chloe smiled.

„I-I don't really know. I don't even know when I have what class" Beca joked. She got caught in those blinky blue eyes so bad that she did not even notice that she was stuttering.

Ms Beale laughed and beamed at Beca, „Well, I can show you around. I mean if you want, of course.

„Yeah that would be great thanks" Beca smiled. 

„I'll catch you assholes up later alright?" Beca asked her friends.

Ms Beale liked Beca. She didn't know what it was but something made her smile every time she looked at her. And her badass attitude was really hot. 

As the two walked through the hallway they arrived at Ms Beales classroom and when they walked in she closed the door behind them. Beca was focused on the timetable while Chloe was leaning on the wall. „Yep, you're my teacher in English." Beca said very cheeky.
„Guess this is gonna be fun" Chloe said, approaching Beca. „What does that wink mean" Beca asked with a smile, looking straight into the blue eyes in front of her. „Nothing special" the redhead lowered her voice and winked again. „Dude I don't get it" Beca said with a chuckle. „Usually I don't like it when students call me dude or see me as a friend, but you are allowed to. You are hot when you do that." Chloe whispered.

Beca didn't know what just happened but she didn't feel uncomfortable. It was more like butterflies in her stomach but she was straight, wasn't she? She enjoyed the situation with Chloe but what did she mean with the winks and this weird behavier.

„It seems like you are really turned on right now" Beca said sarcastically. She wasn't ashamed in saying that because Ms Beale said it wasn't a problem to treat her like a friend right? „If you think so" Chloe said with her typical wink. „Well, I gotta go. It's too hot in here" Beca said and opened the door. „See ya tomorrow" Chloe shouted after Beca.

Beca couldn't get the redhead out of her mind the rest of the evening. What happend in this classroom? They are not allowed to do this right? Beca thought about the smile, the eyes, oh god these eyes, her winks and everything about Chloe. Beca wanted to see Chloe again but did this mean she is gay? She pulled out her phone:

[Beca]: Jesse, can you come over? I think I have a problem.