he isn't good - han jisung

Requested by Jeon_Jungkook22

I hope you like it! Happy reading!
Also, maybe this one will took few chapters, because if I only make one, it will be too long to read.
_______________________________________

"Hey, y/n! Come!" Your best friend Sunmi said to you as she pulled you away from your desk. She pulled you to the school field. There, you heard shouts to fight. You didn't see it yet, but you already knew who it is. It's Jisung, your classmate.

"I most don't like people who bullies the weaker ones!" You heard Jisung shouted. You are on your second grade on high school, but your seniors and juniors knew him well. He is the 'school badboy' like every school had. Even though he is a badboy, most girls on your school including Sunmi liked him because of his visual. You have no idea what makes him handsome.

"He is really handsome even when fighting." Sunmi said to you as you two walked back to your classroom. The fight ended because of the arrival of your principal, and she said that you all must go back to their classrooms.

"Why do you like Jisung? He is a badboy." You asked Sunmi coriously.

"Hey, Y/n. I've told you not to date with book for too much. This is the reason." Sunmi answered. "Beside, he is pretty smart you know."

"Hhhh, whatever." You sighed.

-

You are listening to your teacher Mr. Choi, when your phone buzzed. It's from an unknown number.

Unknown Number
Yah
I'm bored

Y/n
Who is this?

Unknown Number
It's Jisung

Y/n
What do you want?

Unknown Number
Whoa
Chill, Y/n
You're colder than I thought
Addback my number
Gomawo

But before you reply him, Mr. Choi called you two to do the logarithm things he just explain. "Y/n, Jisung, what are you two doing back there? Aren't you supposed to listen to me?"

"Sorry, sir I-",

"You must do the logarithms I have just explain. Please, Y/n and Jisung come to front."

You came to front with Jisung behind you and thinking what would you do in front because you don't understand what Mr. Choi just explained. You two each take a marker to write, and suddenly Jisung did all the logarithm thing. Whoa. Pretty surprising, you thought.

"Alright, because Jisung can do the excercise, you two can go back to your seats." Mr. Choi said to the both of you. "But for Y/n, do the exercise one and two. That's your homework. And you must collect it to me tommorow morning."

And when you two get back to your seats, the bell rangs. Fortune isn't at your side.

"You didn't want to say anything for saving your life from that killer teacher?" Jisung said to you as you stuffed your books to your bag.

You sighed to keep calm and said, "What can I do?"

"Just add back number, and that would be enough. And if you need anything, just text me. Bye, Y/n."

"Fine. I'm done."

Jisung walked outside your classroom and left you alone. And then Sunmi came to you. "Y/n! How lucky you are."