2p!FACE x Child!Male!Reader

You walked past the fresh corpses of your "family" and entered the kitchen. You went over to the sink and washed your two bloodied daggers. You then hid them in the sheaths within the boots you always wore. Then you pushed a chair in front of a cabinet where you retrieved a pack of matches.

Once finished you made your way to your room and retrieved your sock monkey backpack. You struck a match and threw it in. You did the same to most of the other rooms but made sure to keep three matches remaining.

Just before you exited the scorching house you struck the last three matches and threw them at your family members corpses that you had previously covered in oil.

>>><<<

It had been a little over a month since the "mysterious" incident that had occurred at the place you were previously forced to call home. Since then you had been picking pockets and living on the streets. 

You were sitting on the usual bench looking for you next target, when a man with strawberry blonde hair and odd electric blue eyes stopped and crouched down before you.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" The man asked with a warm smile plastered to his face.

"Nothing." The slight pout that crossed his face told you that he wasn't to happy with your response so when he probed further, you weren't surprised.

"Where are your parents?" He said, looking around for a possibly distressed parent. A dark smile slowly spread across your face as you replied.

"I killed them."

__________________________________________________

It's short and I wrote it a good while ago don't know why I never put it up. Don't what I'm gonna do with it yet.