Chapter 5

There is no yaoi in this chapter! In a while there will be.

Sonic POV

Next morning, I got up put on my shoes and gloves then went downstairs. I was greeted by Tails and sat down in a chair.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked. I yawned,"Good. How 'bout you?" "Same." He served me food and talked about how stuff is going he asked about what he did last night.
"Oh, well we went to the movie theater."
"So, did anything happen when you were watching the movie?"
I remebered when Shadow kissed me when I reached the end of the Sour Punch. 'He got me good. Hmm... I'll get him back one day.' I thought. "Oh umm... nothing happenned I just snuggled close to him." I lied. He smirked knowing I was lying. "Fine. He put the other end of my Sour Punch into his mouth and when I reached the end..." I trailed off. He just kept smirking what I said.

When we were done with our food I told Tails I was going out heading for the door. He said that he was going down to his lab.

Once I got out of the I sped off to the park. I got there and sat on a bench I looked up at the sky thinking Until everything went black,"Guess Who." I heard a deep soothing voice and I knew who it was. "Oh hi there Shadz. Didn't see you there." He removed his hands and sat right next to me. "So what are you doing here I thought you had to go to the GUN on Mondays." "I do but the commander had me take a day off." I layed my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me then put layed his head on mine. We just stayed there and looked to the sky.

Amy POV

I was following Sonic to the park and I saw that he sat on the bench. I was about to sit right next to him until I saw Shadow put his hands over his eyes. Sonic said,"Hey there Shadz. Didn't see you there." Then Shadow sat right next to Sonic.

Sonic POV

"Sonic..."
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"Love you too." I kissed him and the cheek. But I know he wanted more than a kiss on the cheek. So, I surprised him by connecting my lips to him.

Shadow POV

My lover and I were watching the sky until he surprisingly connected our lips. I put my hands on hips. I felt arms wrap around my neck. I pulled away when I felt like we were being watched. I turned around and I saw the...

Sonic POV

Shadow broke the kiss and turned. I turned to see what he had saw. I was shocked to see Amy. "Sonic what are you doing!?" "Oh I'm with Shadow right now. What about you?" I walked up to her. She then put her lips with mine. I pushed away from her,"What the... Your such a psycho Amy! Just go away!" "No! I will have you Sonic!"

I turned to see Shadow with anger in his eyes. He stepped in between us, he turned to Amy and with all his anger punched her. "Leave us alone! If you want him your going to have to get through me!"

Amy got up and summoned her hammer. "Fine then! I hope your ready!" She ran up to Shadow and tried to hit him but he easily dodged with no effort. He came up behind Amy and kicked to her hip.

I just stood there until... "Stop it!" I fell to my knees and cried, tears were streaming down my cheeks. I felt a hand on my shoulders and it was Shadow. "I'm sorry." He said. "I just wanted her to leave us alone."

I got up and just ran home.

I got there and went up to my room. 'Why doesn't she just leave us alone! Its probably Shadow and I. No, its not Shadow and I... Its her!' I got so mad that I didn't realize that Tails was at the doorway.

"Something wrong?" He asked.
"No I mean..."
"C'mon we'll talk about it in the living room." He walked to the stairs while I followed him. He sat on the couch and I did the same.
"So, whats wrong?"
"Shadow and I went to the park. I kissed him... And Amy showed up. She said that she will have me. Then stepped between us and Shadow punched her and told that if she was going to have me she'll have to go through him. Thats when they started to fight and I yelled 'stop' and ran home." He looked down at the ground.
"She's trying to break you up with him," he mumbled. I was shocked and mad at the same time. "How do you know?" "She told me when you and Shadow went to the movies."

Shadow POV

Sonic ran home once I put my hand on his shoulder and said I was 'sorry'. I turned to the pink hedgehog who  just stood there looking the way were Sonic ran. "When will you understand that he doesn't want you." I humphed.
"No! I love him! And there's nothing you could about it!" She pouted. "Listen here you psycho! If you get in my and Sonic's way again! I will not hesitate to kill you! Do you hear me!" I gave her a 'I mean it' glare, and walked towards Sonic's house.