Chapter 2

Normal POV

As Sonic hugged his rival' Shadow's muzzle turned a bright red.
"Get off of me!"
"I wasn't thinking straight. I-I'm sorry."
Shadow was surprised by this. He had never heard his rival say he's sorry before. He turned, and as he turned he saw emerald eyes staring back at him. As Sonic saw his crimson eyes staring back him. They stayed in this position like it was forever before they blinked and turned away from each other.
'His eyes are so... Gorgeous. Wait what. What are you thinking Shadow!' Shadow blinked and brushed off what he thought but it still remained in his mind.
Sonic however was blushing a dark crimson. He put his hand over his muzzle. Shadow saw this and chuckled. Sonic's ear twitched and turned reveiling his emerald eyes again to the crimson ones. But this time it only lasted for a few seconds.
"Umm...well see ya tomorrow or later Shads."

Sonic ran home where he was greeted by his best friend, Tails the fox.
"How was your day?" Tails asked.
"Good. I guess." Sonic answered.
He couldn't stop thinking about Shadow's crimson eyes.
'Man, his eyes are so...so...beautiful.' He suddenly realized what he was thinking and brushed it off.

That night, all Sonic thought about was Shadow he soon found himself imagining staring into the crimson eyes once again and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Sorry for making this chapter too short heh. 😅😅