Zach's girlfriend (Part 2)

Y/N's P.O.V 

I was playing video games but, then I died. I went downstairs and saw Zach with girl so I asked "Hey Zach, who is that." "My girlfriend" "Finally, my bestfriend got a girlfriend, so what's her name." "Vanessa" the girl said. "Hi Vanessa, I'm Y/n." Daniel came down and put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "Daniel we can't do this right now there's a guest." "Oh sorry" "It's ok." "I'm Vanessa" "Daniel."

Vanessa's P.O.V (I bet you guys were all expecting this)

See I know all the boys by social media and Daniel was my huge crush. I only git with Zach because I wanted to meet Daniel but, when I went with Zach to the Why Don't We house a girl came down and asked "Hey Zach, who is this." I thought for a sec that he was cheating on me until this happened "My girlfriend" "Finally my bestfriend got a girlfriend so, what's her name." "Vanessa" I said "Hi Vanessa, I'm Y/N." Then Daniel came down stairs and he looked so handsome but then he wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist and started to kissing her neck. I got furious but she said "Daniel we can't do this right now there's a guest." "oh sorry" "It's ok" "Vanessa" I said "Daniel" "sorry but we have a date tonight so I will be taking this one." Dnaiel said then put Y/N on his shoulders and ran up the stairs and all I could hear was laughing.

Y/N's P.O.V

Daniel picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I was hitting his back while laughing and said "Put me down."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry for not posting yesterday and I think this one was a crappy short one sorry

-Zachary