Diagon Alley

Did i spell diagon right?

Harry pov as always

I was very excited, Remus was taking him to diagonally to go shopping for his hogwarts supplise. Yeah Sirius was coming but i had a suspiction that he would stay in the pet shop with the animals.

We decied to walk. Remus doesnt care for vhicle transportaion and thier broom were in the back of the cubbord.

on the way remus and him had a conversation.

"what are you lookign forward to the most?" remus asked

"I dont know..mabey hexes..?"  I was unsure

"hm.ok. What about your house? I was almost a ravenclaw.." remus raised an eyebrow

"I just dont want slytherin." I shrugged

"well just because Sirius,James, and i were all gryffindors doesnt mean you have to be. i mean lookma t sirius' family. His whole family are slytherns."

"okay.."

"were here!" Sirius whooped inturpting us.

"ok ok, What books do i need?" I snached my list from his hands.

Iglanced over the list. remus lead me to Flourish and Blotts.

I started looking around for the books

Standerd book of spells, Grade one. Check.

A history of magic -check

A beginners guide to transfiguration - check

magical therory -check

One thousand magical herbs and fugi -check

Magical Drafts and Potions -check

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them -check

Dark Forces: A Guide To Self-Protection -check

 I found all my books, remus paid for me. "Your Vault next Harry. I said i was only paing for the books rember?" 

I nodded my head in remberence.

W walked out of the store to only get jumpscared by Sirius. We jumped backwards and he laughed.

"I got your clothes mate! Three sets of plain work robes, One pointy hat,Dragon butt gloves, Winter cloak." He shoved a bag twoards me grinning.

I thanked him and took it carefully.

"Im heading to menagerie." Sirius jogged twords the pet store.

"Well lets head to your vault Harry." Remus smiled and they headed twoards Gringotts. "Sirius is afraid of the so called dragon in the basement. Sometimes i used to scare him by telling him it broke out. i sti do that occasionally."

Harry reached before the desk.

"I want to open my vault."

"Oh yes. Mr. Harry Potter. Well do you have your key?" 

Harry dug around in his pocket. Remus had given it to him earlier.

"Here you go." Harry struggled to reach over the desk.

Now came the ride to the vault. It made him want to puke his guts out almost as much when sirius was flirty.

Griphook placed the key, in what he assummed to be a lock.

A vault full of gold came into view.

Remus handed him a fairly large bag. "We may buy Extras ." Remus smirked

I smirked right back.

We took some gold, and went to buy the rest of the things. The couldron, then the Glass or crystal vials, telescope.

Lastly we got the wand. When we entered ollivanders. Sirius caught them before they entered.
"Hey! I got you an owl!" He held up a cage that contained one snowy owl.
"What will you name...her?" Remus asked
"Hmmm. How about Hedwig."
We enterd ollivanders.

Harry tried one after an other. In total I broke a vase, messed up the filing, sent a book flying at Remus and a box flew on sirius's head.
Finally ollivanders said the right wand had been chosen.

"The wand chooses the wizard Mr.Potter. and I think it is obvious that we can expect great things from you. You see that wand has a phoinix core, that one only gave two feathers.one is yours, the other belongs to he who must not be named. He did great things as well, terrible! But great." Olivander explained to him.

Sirius and Remus were frowning.
"Let's go harry." Remus grabbed the owl cage. Harry grabbed his wand and they left the store.