A long Day (Part 1)

Hi guys i'm back with a new chapter.
Mian for really late update because of my holiday...
Thx for always support and read my story.
Enjoy this chapter ^^

~('-')/\('-')/\('-')/\('-')/\('-')/\('-')/\('-')~

Saturday morning~

"Hoam~" Eunji just wake up and see the clock 7am. She do some excercise and go to bath. After bath she waking Daeri up"Daeri ah ireona" "10 more minutes unnie" She yell. "arraseo arraseo" Eunji left her and go downstair to help her eomma.

"Goodmorning eomma" Eunji hug her eomma. "Goodmorning dear" Her mother answer with smile. "Do you need any help eomma?" Eunji ask. "Go wake up Daehyun and your oppa" Her mom say. "Arraseo ommaa" She say and go upstairs.

She go to Daehyun room and cnock it. There's no answer. "Yah Daehyunnie wake up-" She yell and open the door. But she suddenly shut up because she saw her oppa and Daehyun sleep side by side. "Eung.. i will go out enjoy your ti-ime" Eunji confused and start closing the door until Daehyun wake up and see what happen and he saw eunji shuttering. "Yah!Yah! its not like that.." He wake up and held eunji hand. "I understand if you like that" Eunji say. "A-Aniyoo.. we watch football match last night hyung too sleepy and he sleep here." Daehyun explain. "ohh~" Eunji nod and Daehyun whisper "Dont say it to anyone" "Aniyoo :p"Eunji stick her tongue out and start run to her room.

"Yah!Yah! Stop" Daehyun catch her infront her room. She has no place to go and stuck infront her room. Daehyun face go near her. Her face start as red as tomato. "Dont say it to anyone. I still like yeoja.. Arraseo?" He say with a smirk. "A-Arraseo now go away and take a bath you're smelly" Eunji push him. "Ne annyeong Eunjiya :p" He stick her tongue out.

'Mwoya --" Why i fell many butterfly in my stomach when his face near mine. Its strange pabo!' Eunji yell in her head.

After that eunji wake up Daeri and help her dress herself and go downstair for breakfast. "Goodmorning umma.. goodmorning oppa" Daeri greet them. "Goodmorning Daeri" Eunji's umma greet her. "Goodmorning uri princess" Daehyun near her and take her. "Oppa popo???" Daehyun ask a peck in cheek. "Aniyo oppa still smelly" Daeri say. "How about oppa?" Woobin ask. "Its okay for oppa" Daeri say and give a peck in his cheek. Everyone burst in laughter and start their breakfast.

After breakfast eunji help her eomma wash the dishes. "Eomma i will go practise today. I promise i will go back before 7" Eunji say. "Arraseo be carefull dear" Her eomma say and eunji go upstairs and change her cloth and ready to go. When she get out her room she saw Daehyun get out also.

"Where are you going?" Daehyun ask. "It's not your problem" Eunji answer coldly. "Yah! Do you still mad?" Daehyun ask. "What do you think?" Eunji ask and make Daehyun more confused. "Do you wanna practise? Let me drop you i have practise too today" Daehyun ask and Eunji just nod without any word.

"Eomma We go annyeong" Eunji say. "Daehyun go to?" Her eomma ask. "Ne ahjjhuma i have practise too today." Daehyun answer her eomma nod and say "Dont back too late arraseo?" "Nee" they answer in chorus.

In The Car~

They have an awkward situation. "Yah why you're so quiet today?" Daehyun ask. "Aniyo" Eunji answer look outside to avoid eye contact. "Jeongmalyo?? I dont think so. Am i do something wrong??" Daehyun ask. "Ani i just dont want to say anything." Eunji say. "Arraseo.." Daehyun answer and they back to quite all the way until they finnaly arrive.

"We're here" Daehyun say. "Gomawo Daehhyunnie..." Eunji coldly.

'What's wrong with that kid? She really different today' Daehyun inner

They have the same building but diffrent practise room. B.A.P room and Apink room in 6 floor but Apink in block B and B.A.P in block D.

"Goodmorning unnies dongsaeng" Eunji greet her grup when she arrived at her practise room. "Annyeong eunjii" Chorong go near her and hug her. "Eonni waeyo?" Naeun ask eunji. "Aniyo.. Waeyo? Am i look that bad?" They just burst into laughter.