Friendship Cheesecake

The next morning~

"Daehyun yah! Eunji yah! Ppali wake up!" Eunji eomma shout from kitchen. Like usualy Daehyun wake up first and prepare himself. He just finished his bath and suddenly eunji come in his room. "Yahh Jung Daehyun what are you doing!!!" Reflectly eunji close her eyes. "Yah why suddenly you come in?" He ask and quickly use his cloth. "Daeri call you, she missed you." Eunji say. "Jinjja? Daeri miss me? Are you sure?" Daehyun say and finish his preparation. "What do you mean" Eunui say with annoyed tone.

Daehyun come near eunji and pinch her cheeks. Eunji open her eyes and surprised that Daehyun in front of her. Eunji almost fell when Daehyun catch her. They stay in some minutes and their eyes met. "Daehyun ah eunj-" Eunji umma suddenly upstair and stop when see them. They quickly back to their normal posision. "Umma its-" "Ne gwenchana ppali eat your breakfast" Eomma say. "Ne" They answer in chorus and go to dining table.

They start eating tehir breakfast and telepaty in their mind

E : Yah JungDaehyun what are you doing earlier? --"
D: E-ehm mianhae.
E: Ne.. Gwenchana but you must pay for this *smirk*
D: I feel something bad will happen.
E: Hha... You will give me 2 piece of cheesecake :p
D: Mwo? Dont my cheesecake please... *Puppy eyes*
E: Anwaeyoo :p
D: Ish jinjja.. Arraseo i will buy it for you later.
E: Yay! Gomawo Daehyunnie~
D: Ne ppali finish this before we're late.

They finished their breakfast and heading to school. Today they don't need to drop Daeri to her school. Because now Woobin in charge to drop and bring Daeri back everyday. At 7.45 they arrived at school and go to their class. "Goodmorning unni" Naeun call her. She answer her back with a smile. Daehyun go to his sit and look at Youngjae solving some excercise.

The school start and quickly end. Daehyun and Younjae are heading to Cafe near school while Eunji and Naeun heading there. Youngjae start confused when he look naeun. "Yah Daehyun why they're here?" Youngjae ask. "Molla" Daehyun answer nonsense.

Daehyun quickly buy 5 piece of cheesecake and bring it in his bag. "Yah yoo youngjae do you wanna order something?" Daehyun ask. "Latte.." He answer shortly. "One cheesecake and latte please." Daehyun ordered.

Eunji and Naeun go directly to their table. "Can we sit here?" Naeun ask. "Ne gwenchana." Youngjae answer. Daehyun start call the waiters. "2 cheesecake and 2 Cappuchino please" Eunji order. They start chatting each other and start their friendship.

After a while their food come. Their drink come and there just 2 cheesecake just areived. Naeun take one and eat hers. "Can i take this one?" Daehyun ask. "Aniyo" Eunji say. "Yah! Yah! Don't be so childish just wait another one" Youngjae yell. Finnaly the last cheesecake arrived and they eat their own food. Daehyun didn't order drink. So he take eunji's drink. "Yah what are you doing? Its eunji unni's drink" Naeun yell. "Gwenchana.. He's always like that." Eunji say and take her drink from Daehyun and drink it. "Always?" Youngjae ask confused.

"Ne.. I think we need to tell you two." Eunji say. "About what?" Youngjae and Naeun say in chorus. Daehyun start explain everything about their friendship and other.

The clock says 6PM they hurriedly prepare their things and go home. "Annyeong see you tommorow." Naeun say. "Yah naeun! You go home alone? Youngjae and you go to the same way why not you go home together?" Eunji tell them. "Ne.. I think it's a good idea." Daehyun say. "Oh? Jinjja? its depend on him if he want" Naeun say. "Gwenchana.. Kajja?" Youngjae say to her. Youngjae and Naeun go home together. Finnaly Eunji and Daehyun go home.

~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■~■

Annyeong readers...
Sorry for late update..
Enjoy this chapter..
keep aupport and read my story..
Vomment?
K_C