Part 26

Becky's POV:

Sasha and Bayley left for the doctors office around 30 minutes ago and should be back soon. Charlotte and I are just sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast while Chloe, Finn, Ember, and Naomi are in the living room watching TV.

All of a sudden the door swings open, I look up to see Sasha and Bayley walking in. 

"Everything go fine?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Better then fine!" Sasha yells back running into the kitchen.

"Why are you so excited?" Charlotte asks walking over to me.

"Yeah, what's all the commotion?" Naomi snickers walking in with the rest of the group.

Sasha motions everyone to sit down at the table and they do so.

"First of all, I got checked out and everything is good." She starts.

"See, Charlotte I told you she would be okay!" I say getting elbowed in the ribs.

"How come you are so happy though? That can't be the main reason!" Finn asks in his Irish accent.

"Well.." Sasha replies, making me even more anxious be the second. She looks around at all of her friends faces before speaking again. "I'm medically cleared to compete again."

As soon as she finished her sentence everyone in the room jumped up from their seat and beamed with joy. "You're serious?" Naomi questions again possibly thinking that she was joking around.

"Yeah Trinity, I'm serious!" She replies and in a second Sasha is getting squeezed to death by her best friend.

"That is great news, Sasha!" Chloe and Finn say together, they soon turn to look at each other and laugh.

"Now you can go and take on Bayley for the title!" I joke and Bayley looks at me with a smirk before pulling me away from the crowd. She takes me into the hall where Alexa is standing talking to Carmella.

"Why did you pull me out here?" I wonder glaring at my best friend.

"Well.. Becky, you see when you said that Sasha will be taking me on for the title..."

"Yeah?!" I respond nervously.

"I'm going to Stephanie's tomorrow and relinquishing the title for Sasha to take."

I stand there amazed of Bayley. She is such a good friend and girlfriend.

"You know you don't need to do this!" I remind her.

"I know, but Sasha gave up the title to find you and Charlotte. I think it's time that she gets it back. The story began like that and if i'm the champion right now, i'm going to make sure it ends like that." The hugger finishes and smiles.

"Why do you have to be so nice?" I smirk pulling Bayley into a hug.

"It's what I do best, and I will do anything for her, just like I would do anything for you and the rest of our friends in that room." She says pointing toward the big wooded door.

Alexa soon starts to walk over to us with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, Becky! Bayley!" Lexi states walking into the hotel room.

Me and Bayley turn toward one another and laugh. We enter the room to see everyone on the couch with popcorn in hand watching a movie. I join them and enjoy the rest of the day with our friends.

#WrestleMania 😍😊😆