"I'd like to." She added, "Let's meet at my house."

"Ok." You ended the call.

You went to Yuiko's house to talk. You were inside her room. She prepared you some snacks since nobody's at home. "So, what happened?" She asked. You took a deep breath to explain the situation, "Actually, it was very embarassing. He didn't notice me at the party but when I met him at the balcony, I thought that he'll recognize me instead...." You blushed, "He kissed me..."

Yuiko's eyes widened, "What?! Wasn't that your first kiss?!" You nodded.

"Kyaaah! I knew it!" She added, "How did that happen?"

"After the kiss, he passed out. I found out that he was drunk. Good thing is he didn't know what happened. I just hope he doesn't remember." You said.

She asked, "[F/N], is the guy that you're talking about was Akashi from Teiko?"

"Yeah. We went to the same school when I transferred here." You replied.

"I see..." She teased, "So tell me, do you like him?"

"No." You added, "I only think of him as a friend and we only have a captain and manager relationship in the team."

"Don't you think he likes you?" She asked.

"Maybe not." You replied.

"Then, why were you invited?"

"He asked me first but I turned him down because I was so busy. When I went home, my father gave me an invitation that my family was invited. I couldn't refuse so I asked for your help. It was a good timing that you returned here." You explained. And then, your best friend hold both your shoulders, "[F/N], I'm glad that I helped you but, don't run away from your feelings anymore."

"Why?" You asked.

"Every conversation we had, you kept talking about him and the rest of the Generation of Miracles since middle school. You were so happy that you spent time with your team and I'm happy for that. [F/N], why don't you just face him? Don't try to hide your feelings anymore." She advised.

"Yuiko..." Your eyes almost teared up and you hugged her. "It's alright,[F/N]. Anyway, I'll be returning to Paris in the next two days. Will you take me to the airport again?"

You smiled, "Of course!" Two days later you went to the airport with your best friend to send her fly back to Paris. You contacted the driver of your limousine to bring you home after you see her off. You bid farewell to your best friend. Somehow, your conversation with her turned out to be better. She wished you to become happy and supports you no matter what. That's what friends are for. You're so lucky to have a best friend like her.

You went inside your limousine to go home. What you're thinking right now was her advice. While thinking about it, you looked at the road. The scenery was familiar as if something happened like this.... You thought as you feel dizzy and your head is whirling with thoughts. The driver reached the highway and drove faster. Your heart was beating fast, your legs are trembling and you were breathing heavily. Suddenly, a big truck came turned upside down then you heard the screeching of the limousine's brakes and almost collided with the truck. Good thing you wore a seatbelt however the impact of your head caused you to fell unconscious.

******

Akashi was summoned by his father at his office. His father asked, "Seijuro, do you have plans on getting married?" "Why do you ask, father?"

He replied, "You were appointed to meet the parents of the girl of your age for a marriage interview. They're famous for their biggest hotel resort. Since you took over the business, I was planning to make you get married with your fianceè."

"Father, how can you make such a decision? A marriage interview? There's no way I'll agree to something like that!" Akashi protested.

"Why? Is there something wrong with that?" He asked.

"Actually I-----" A sudden ringtone from his phone rang and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sei-chan, there's bad news. [L/N] is...." The one who called is Reo. He heard that [F/N] fell unconscious at the crash site. His heart tore apart, he was shaken. "Excuse me father, there's something came up." He ran to the hospital where she was taken.

******

You were in a dream. You saw your childhood facing a red haired boy at an old elementary classroom. It was your classroom. He was searching for something, you in your childhood doesn't know what he looks for but you still helped him. You found the thing that he was finding and approached him. He thanked you then you asked if you can play with him. However, you lost. But still, you had fun. You smiled at the memory you saw and then,

Wait, that's my chess piece! So that means....

Your world turned upside down. You fell down and memories started to resurge. Countless flashbacks resurging from your brain. Your head was spinning and your head hurts, you opened your eyes widely in shock then you woke up from that dream.

You were panting at what you see earlier. You realized that those were your memories. You remembered everything even in the slightest detail. So it was you all along... Tears are flowing in your eyes as you remembered what he asked about the chess piece.

Akashi... I finally remembered... I'm very sorry....

A/N: My story is going to end soon yehey! >_< What do you guys think? Please give a comment ^_^ Today is summer time so that means more updates! >.< Well, it depends because my internet here is slow so anyway, see ya enjoy reading :)