Yes,My Lady...(A Black Butler FanFic)

--In the Kitsune Manor,Twyla's P.O.V--

I woke up and stretched,"Ahh,what a beautiful morning.....I should get Sebastian a girlfriend" I said,then I thought about it.

"Or rather a soul mate..." I got up and quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

"RONNY!!! Get the carriage ready!!" I shouted, he popped his head out of the kitchen.

"Why love? You didn't even eat yet!! I made streusel cakes!!!" He whined, Ronny is my all in one, basically gay(and not Ronald the reaper) butler. Unlike Ciel having a butler and other helpers around his manor, Ronny does everything but mainly likes to cook and garden.

"Bring them with us." I said getting my coat.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Ciel's place, I have to talk to him " I said.

"Oh Ok! Be right back!" And with that, he disappeared to get the carriage. I stepped outside and waited for him to come in the carriage, he pulled up and opened the door for me.

"My lady." He said helping me in, he handed me a plate with a hankercheif over top of it to keep it covered.

"You're welcome!" He smiled closing the door, he got in the driver's seat and we left for Ciel's place.

--30 minute's later, Sebastian's P.O.V--

I heard a carriage pull up out front so I walked to the door and opened it, Twyla immediatly rushed passed me and up the stairs.

"Hi Sebastian! Gotta talk to Ciel, Bye!!" She said disappearing down the hallway, I sighed.

"As usual, she's rushing to see Ciel." I said, Ronny walked past me.

"Where's my Finnian?!" He said to me.

"He's in the garden, Ronny." I replied closing the door, he rushed to the kitchen.

"Finny! I planted new roses yesterday!! I brought one for you to see!!" He said going into the kitchen.

"Oh dear...." I said looking at the stairs.

"I wonder what she's planning now..." I walked into the kitchen to get Ciel and Twyla tea.

--Twyla's P.O.V--

I burst open the door to Ciel's office nearly scaring him out of his chair.

"What the hell?!" He said looking at me.

"We need to talk." I said closing the door.

"You almost gave me a heart attack! And what about?" He said, I sat in a chair in front of his desk.

"I want to get Sebastian a girlfriend."I said.

"Why?" He said.

"I want him to be happy and he never really gets a chance to go out and find someone." I say, "So I'll find someone for him!" I smiled.

"It's another one of your expiriments, isn't it?" He said.

"Yup." I said.

"Fine, I'm interested in it also so let's do it!" He said.

"Ok, well this is how it goes..." I said, I told him the plan and he laughed.

"That's perfect Twyla." He said.

"Yeah and we're gonna do it in the town square,vand he can't make his voice any louder than a whisper and he can't use anything to make his voice louder." I said.

"And in an hour you make the order about not saying inappropriate words, then in another hour I'm gonna tell him about the deal." I added.

"Ok, I'm fine with it. Just don't make the Phantomhive name look bad." He said.