It was scary the first few times it happened when I was young but now after it kept repeating (legit the same freaking thing) it just became...meh. I'm not scared of it anymore (obviously) but it IS annoying since it's just boring now.

...I really wish I had lucid dreams.

The Alien Invasion Dream 

So the next dream is actually one that I had not too long ago. Also it's not another reoccurring dream. This one was a weird one. 

So aliens attacked Earth and well yea. Everyone is put to this weird test and it's basically to see if ur strong enough to survive. 

It's legit just skateboarding on a log hoverboard thingie on a ride that I can only assume was originally for a roller-coaster cuz of all dem loops 

So I passed (somehow) and was brought with a group to be working for the leader of the aliens who for some reason looked like that Dean or Principle from Monsters University.

So I become her favorite since I'm the most "loyal" and we're all in a houe later on and they all find a way to escape. Now I'm the only one left cuz I didn't get a chance to escape. They went thru one door while Dean Princy Alien Lady was all fanceh and like "Come" and she goes trhu the other door but it locks before I could get out so she's trapped inside.

I didn't wanna get in trouble so I was about to obey her orders and open the door but then I locked it again cuz she's gonna think I locked it the first time and kill me.

Oh and one of her alien workers was in the bathroom

The house looked surprisingly similar to my aunt's house .-.

legit the only different thing was the extra door. 

Anyway I grab a kitchen knife and my little side bag that was SUPPOSED to have my phone in it and I thought of hiding in one of the rooms and call 911 

Looking back that's kinda stupid cuz I'm pretty sure in a real alien invasion the police would all be LONG DED but at that time that was wat I was gonna do xDDD

So I go into the room and for some reason the door was a half door so like what's even the point if any threat can climb over it but just as I was about to call 911, I looked in my bag and noticed that my phone wasn't there.

Of all the times for me to misplace my phone ;-;

And before I could get back out Dean Princy Alien Lady gets into the house and her alien worker gets out from the bathroom. I see them and they look a lot more different. They were larger, greener, and had completely black eyes like the usual American Alien u see in da movies. 

Ig I somehow remember that I'm in a dream and controlled it by taking the humor route and so when Dean Princy Alien Lady somes to me I go all "HI WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH :D" cuz legos and have this innocent smile and wave. 

Luckily she goes into the other room and that's when my mom woke me up.

I was...kinda scared but at the same time...confused. Cuz I wanted to interrogate my brain for what it just made me witness. I had no friggin clue wtf happened to make me imagine this random Alien Invasion and make it so freaking ridiculous like...just...WHY?

So ig that dream counts as one of the weirdest ones I've seen yet

The I'm a Monster Dream

So this one is more on the personal level of my life. It happened when I was in 3rd grade and it was my second year of depression. I hated myself back then so u can only IMAGINE how many nightmares I've had that made me the villain

Basically it's a bright and sunny day until I see a figure. It was a black figure smiling at me with a knife even tho the sun was shining brightly upon it. 

I started to run

It chased after me

I kept running and calling out for help snce there were people there but they all ignored me. Some even looked at me but then looked away as if they didn't see a potential murderer chasing a little seven-year-old girl. I think it's the fact that no one ever came to my rescue in the real world which lead to the same thing in my dream world

So as I was running I kept on seeing bodies. Not just bodies of my strangers but bodies of people I loved. My mom, my dad, my very few friends, EVERYONE. They were all just...

Dead  

I keep running until I get cornered. The figure comes closer until I can see who it is.

It was me.

I was seeing myself smiling with a knife.

Some dialouge passes and it basically says how she...or I...murdered everyone. 

She kept on saying how this was my true form. An evil psychopath that kills everything that moves.

When I kept yelling how that wasn't true it stopped smiling

It came closer

It smiled again

And then 

stab

It killed me 

I killed myself.

This is one of those dreams where I woke up screaming to death but never told anyone the details. Tyler knows tho and now all of u know. It's definitely my most hated dream and I dreamt the same thing last year except with new dead bodies. Ari, Temmie, Ty, u name it.

Yep definitely my most hated nightmare. 

Let's just hope I never turn into that murderous monster

Okie so I have more dreams buh I think imma save dat for part two cuz I gtg to bed soon and dis can take a while ;3; buh yea cya peeps