God vs She-Devil Round 1

The devil, a young beautiful seductive woman who in heaven started studying the ideas of female led societies on earth being better than male led was banished and kicked out to rule over a domain called hell. Hell became a paradise for the female and an actual hell for men. Ever minute of every day was either spent training demoness to fight or using male slaves to give the demoness their orgasms. The males however differed, when they weren't eating out a female pussy or being used for fighting practice they had 8 ton weights resting on their unbreakable testicles, their testicles though unbreakable still as sensitive as any other males. Over time she gathered an army of female demons built upon the hatred of men and the understanding of their stupidity meanwhile in heaven the men were worshipped along with God. God if given a specific title would've been the god of masculinity. He with his broad statured frame was packed with huge bulging muscles bigger than any person in the world with bushy armpits and pubes and huge testicles and cock was cocky and confident. He always flexed and had his followers rub his massive muscles down and worship him and his masculinity. His large testicles were the root of his power, what made him God and hung below him in a tight sack which had been stretched by the grapefruit sized testicles. All men in heaven were gifted similar but slightly less than godly attributes to amplify their masculinity. He gave men the domain over all women saying that women were incomplete without the "extra" male genitalia outside the body. His warriors, male angels with bodies that would make  bodybuilders feel scrawny were the cockiest things in heaven. They rarely trained to fight because they believed with their muscles and masculinity they'd never be defeated. They all stood 6'6 ft tall packed with gigantic muscles and had all the masculine features god had given them including thick cocks over 8" long veiny and dangling below testicles the size of baseballs in a tight sack. Of course the common thing between both heaven and hell is that clothing wasn't worn ever in heaven so accentuate the masculinity of their people and in hell to show the sexuality and femininity of their army. One day the shedevil had her best demoness' ready and challenged God. He cockily accepted and they met. His best most muscular and masculine angels faced off against her best female demons. The first set stepped forward. A huge muscular angel with a giant thick cock and huge dangling balls stepped forward arms crossed smiling cockily. The demoness used her speed and knocked him over to get the upper hand, as soon as he was down the match should have been over but the rules had been set in place, no tapping out till fucking or castration takes place. She immediately turned her pussy rubbing on his chiseled abs then took his huge testicles in their sac and started to beat them. The angel let out screams of pain and "I quit" but they fell on deaf ears. The demoness continued to beat them with her fist till the angels huge cock spasmed with a ruined orgasm and loads of cum poured all over his own legs and abs. The match wasn't over till the demoness took her knife and sliced off the massive testicles and took them over to her team and they cheered and sent the next opponents up. This angel was similar in body to the first and so was the demoness. The demoness paused the match for a minute and retrieved one of his previous teammates testicles and took a bite out of it like an apple. This made his cock quiver and dread filled him. The match started and they sprung into combat throwing kicks and punches both dodging eachother until the angel had turned his back to her once and she swept his legs towards her. He landed on his belly and tried to push himself up but she already kicked as hard as she could from behind into the dangling sack. His body and muscles spasmed as he let out shouts of pain clutching his balls. The demoness grabbed his testicles and lifted off the ground. He looked at his fellow warriors and yelled to them "Please guys help me please!" The other angels could only watch though as the demoness' grip tightened and his testicles crushed into a jelly in her hands his cock splattering his pecs and face with cum. The third angel to emerge was skinnier but still shredded and packed with muscle his brown hair curled and came down to his shoulder and he had a bit of stubble. He cockily walked forward to great the skinny demoness in front of him. His cock, longer than the others poked her naval as he stood in front of her. The match had started but he wasn't done teasing her. She looked at him disgusted when the head of his cock rubbed the front of her pussy to which he simply wiggled his eyebrows cockily. She had had enough of him and she grabbed the thick shaft of his cock, his eyes widened and he let out a "Wait no don-" before she snapped his hard cock upwards effectively tearing the muscles inside. He wailed in pain before she kicked him hard in the balls making his groans even more extreme. He stood there holding his broken cock and bruised balls crying looking up at her. She pushed him onto his back and then sat down on his face making him tongue fuck her or she'd twist the broken boner. She climaxed from his tonguing then reaches back and crushed his left testicle in her hand his thick meaty broken cock leaked fluids onto his chest and he cried into her pussy. She ripped the other from its cords and began to eat it then she ripped a piece of it out and forced it into his mouth making him eat it. The fourth and final match was ready. The last angel had short brown hair which accented a chiseled jawline and his body was massive, slightly below Gods physique but still almost godly proportions of muscle not attainable by any humans. His cock also stood at a solid 10" and his testicles where somewhere between the size of baseballs and the size of grapefruits. He strode up to the young sexy demoness with long black hair, red skin, and large breasts. He towered over her in size and height, ready to win this fight. They started to fight his movements slower because of the muscle in the first few minutes she had already gotten to his testes a few times with hits every one of which made him double over slightly. Every time he would almost pin her he would get distracted by her tight pussy and try to push his huge cock into it which gave her the upper hand. The last time he made that mistake she flipped him over onto his back and had his testicles in her hands and he looked at her in sadness and disbelief. "Please at least let me cum in you before you crush my balls forever" the demoness laughed but obliged with his wish and lowered her tight pussy onto his huge soda can width cock. His moans quickly accelerated as he bounced her on his cock after a while he started to moan "Fuck yeah I'm gonna cum" and flexing his biceps to show off hoping she'd orgasm  as well. She gave him a devilish smile and stood up, his pelvis moved with her the muscles in her vagina had clamped down right onto his cock and it wasn't coming off. "Let's see what's stronger, my pussy muscles or your cock" the demoness laughed as his hips still moved hoping he'd cum before the inevitable happened. His desperation was loud as he cried and screamed "Please!" Soon enough his cock ripped and tore from the base of his pelvis lodged inside her tight pussy. When he hit the ground he cried but before he could cover himself she slammed her foot down and splattered both of his testicles onto the floor. The other angels quivered and cried out looking to their god begging him to help. Now was the time for the she-devil and the god to face off.