Round 2 (final round)

Removing his long flowing robe the giant figure of god stepped forward the muscles rippling through his body. The fibers of his muscles visible through his glowing skin covered in a layer of pale manly fur. The she devil stepped forth in a leather clad bikini barely containing her large tits. She licked her lips as she looked the god up and down. They both knew the weight of this battle. The she-devil observed the gods massive testicles and even larger cock knowing he could easily rip her open with it if she didn't win and the god looked at her knowing he would most likely be castrated and all mankind would be ruled by the sadistic female villains if he lost. The angels seemed somewhat afraid for him and he couldn't help but notice this. The god flexed his arms bicep, pec and shoulder muscles rippling as he roared at the she-devil but she remained unfazed budging the gods confidence. She laughed and ran her hands up her toned muscular body and under her leather bra pulling it to its max. While looking at the god she sliced the middle of her bikini with her long sharp nails allowing it to fall to the ground her perky tits in the gods eye-line. His massive cock stiffened his angels watching him lust from below as he towered over them. The demons jeered at this masculine gods erection at the mere sight of the devils beautiful breast. The god rushed forth in a solid movement and grabbed one of the goddesses tits and squeezed hard making her howl in pain. As they grappled for dominance the god traced his free hand down to her pussy spreading its lips and pushing his middle finger deep inside her cunt. She moaned loudly in both pain and pleasure as his finger, 1/4th the size of his cock, stretched her pussy to its limit. Stretching her own pussy even tighter she struck a knee into his massive testicles and immediately his grip weakened and he doubled over groaning.
"Don't fuck with my tits or my pussy!" She yelled as she leapt forward and wrestled him to the ground. The god slammed his fist into the devils large right tit and she growled in pain but lifted her knee back and brought it down into the gods testicles causing him to let out a loud moan mixed with a slight scream. He quickly shoved her over and onto her back mounting her and preparing his veiny cock for her tight pussy. As the god pushed his massive cock head it seemed as if the devil was crowning as the head alone made her scream in anguish. He moaned as hee wet pussy soaked his massive cock and he began to push deeper stretching her pussy horribly. After minutes of him thrusting the she-devil thought that this must be it maybe she is defeated but then a wave of anger overtook her. She swung her sharp claws swiftly to the side a silence permeating throughout the air. The gods body quivered as he pulled his massive cock out of the devils tight pussy pre-cum still dribbling from his fat cock. The gods right testicle had a red line down the middle which began to bloom into several layers and his testicle split down the middle the innards splattering to the ground below him the demons at the ground eating his ruined nut meat the angels vomiting at the sight. The god let out a loud manly scream as he fell back to the ground his muscular body writhing in pain. Veins sprouted on his arms, chest, abs and cock as he experienced the most excruciating pain that could be felt by an entity in the universe. The she devil slowly rose being careful with her now sensitive abused pussy and laughed at the sight. "Oh did I just split one of your weak ass nuts in half? Damn it must suck that you're designed that badly." The god didn't answer he just sobbed on the ground. The devil walked to him slowly licking her lips she took the gods now nearly ruined testicle and started to dig around in the nerve-filled mush as he wailed.
"Please stop oh god please!" The god weeped as he watched her mutilate his extremely sensitive testicles innards in front of him. The devil laughed and looked into his eyes,
"You know what? I'm feeling very hungry." His eyes widened in terror as she said this. Picking up the half of his testicle that was remaining easily the size of her head she bared her sharp teeth and began to sink them into the soft spongey tissue riddled with pain causing nerves. The god writhed grabbing his head and screaming in anguish as his angels watched on in horror. Once that testicle has been reduced to nothing she made sure to leave what was still attached so it could still feel the pain of being a testicle. The devil glared at him "You know you stretching out my tight pussy might actually be a benefit now." She said as she slinked over to his remaining testicle and slipped it out of the sack.
"Please! PLEASE! Fucking stop I give!" The god howled his abs visibly cramping from the nut pain. The she-devil slid the testicle between her muscular thighs and began to scissor them together squeezing the testicles. As the god made gagging noises and begged and pleased for his angels to assist him and continued to press the testicle between her muscular thighs. The testicle shifted from white to pink, red, purple, black and then finally the tissue outside popped and sprayed the internal soft nut tissue out and onto the devils muscular thighs. The gods eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out at the same time the devils pussy began to squirt in a pure orgasm. She pulled the god forward slapping him awake.
"I won and now you will obey me!" She said inches from the gods face as he nodded his head in a stupor. She pulled his face down to her legs, "Now eat." The god began to move his masculine jaw to her pussy but she stopped him suddenly, "Not my pussy you oaf, eat what was left of your pathetic testicle." The god whined and tears streamed down his face and he chewed his masculinity and swallowed it. The devil laughed as she watched him humiliated. The gods cock full of his final load, his final opportunity to have children splattered onto the ground between her thighs as he felt his defeat and empty sack.