° First Kiss °

Aaron Hotchner 'Hotch' -- It was your 3rd date and he decided to take you to a nice restaurant. After he walked with you through the park, watching as the stars were shining above.
"Look, a shooting star!" You smiled happily and clenched to your jacket. You immediately closed your eyes and mumbled a wish.
"What did you wish for?" He asked with a small smile.
"Well if I told you it won't come true, now will it Mr. Bossman?" You smiled and laughed gently.
"Well its more likely to happen if you do tell me." He informed. You shook your head as your (H/C)  hair fell in your face. You tugged it behind your ear with a blush.
"Did you wish for anything? Maybe we can make a deal." You laughed once again, causing him to laugh as well. You looked up and it had begun to rain.
"Part one of my wish." You mumbled hoping he wouldn't hear.
"Part one?" He questions.
"Oh uh, yeah." You blushed a deep crimson now as you looked down. Aaron grabbed your chin gently making you look up at him.
"What was part 2 if your wish?" He pleaded.
"To, To kiss you." You whispered as your eyes locked together. He now blushed softly and closed the 3 inch gap. His lips were soft, his kiss was passionate.
"Woah." Was all you said as you 2 parted.

David Rossi -- "Spaghetti, my little daisy." He smiled brightly as he sat across the small round table from you. You blushed lightly and looked at the plate.
"An Italian cuisine from an Italian chef, interesting." You joked and began to eat slowly. He watched you then ate himself. You both grabbed a fork full of spaghetti and ended up with your lips on his. Once he broke the kiss it had felt as if your heart skipped beats.
"You make good spaghetti." You stuttered out not knowing what to say.

Derek Morgan -- It was simple. He took you to a track near your home. You loved to run and so did he.
"What's this bet, Agent Morgan?" You cracked a smile and so did he.
"If I win the race, I get to kiss you. If you win, you get to kiss me." He chuckled causing you to laugh.
"Wait, so either of us wins we kiss no matter who wins or loses?" You questioned. He nodded lightly.
"Exactly, but say I win, I get to kiss you wherever and however long I want. And vise versa." You smirked and nodded.
"Deal." You walked up to the white line and looked at Derek. He nodded and soon a 'go' escaped his lips. You both took off at incredible speed.
You were close, but he was closer. A split second behind him, one while second!
"Uh, you chested." You crossed your arms as you panted. He shook his head and walked up to you.
"So we have a sore loser do we?" He joked and placed a long passionate kiss on your lips.

Spencer Reid -- You and Spencer had walked back to your apartment so he could scan over some books he wanted to read that were exclusive. You opened the door and he quickly walked inside. You walked in after him and he was already scanning the room for the books.
"Over there Mr. Book worm." You joked and pointed to the extremely large book shelf full of hard covered books.
"I have all of the Shakespeare classics and Robert frosts poems." you smiled lightly as he shuffled through the books, picking a few of your favorites.
"My favorites." He smiled and began reading at superhuman pace. You sat next to him and just admired as he read through all the books in the matter of 30 minutes.
"They are all very good." He smiled at you, and you at him
"My favorite part was when Issac confessed his love to Riley. It was so, unknown, but suspicious at the same time." You added.
"Then, they kissed and she had melted away." Spencer said softly as he looked into your eyes.
"Yeah, but she came back as a ghost." He nodded with a light grin.
You blushed deeply as you leaned closer to him. He closed the 2 inch gap as his lips hit yours with such passion and curiosity.

Emily Prentiss -- You stayed back from a case as Emily was in the hospital. You stayed right next to her, not wanting her to be left alone.
"How you feeling?" You asked curiously. She shrugged but groaned afterwards.
"Pain." She said simply and you nodded at her answer.
"Well you were kidnapped and beaten, so pain is an acceptable answer." You laughed softly and she just shook her head trying not to laugh.
"Oh you love me." You looked at her as you accidentally swiped your lips across hers.
"Oh my- I am so sorry." You blushed deeply as she did too.
"No- don't apologize." She whispered. You nodded and kissed her again, this time intentionally.

Jennifer Jareau 'JJ' -- You sat in your office with furrowed brows. You had just finished a case file but you were so confused. The suspected killer, wasn't really the killer? I mean yes, he didn't exactly fit the profile, but he was closer then anyone else.
"JJ, can you help please." You mumbled still confused. She nodded and made her way to where you were seated
"What is it?" She questioned with a cocked brow.
"How is he not the killer? He almost fits the profile we gave." You asked. She giggled shaking her head.
"Because he 'almost' fit the profile. Until we find someone who exactly fits the profile, then we have no idea what we are looking for." She informed. You shrugged with  a deep sigh.
"I guess." You mumble. You look up at her and she instantly kisses you.
"Until we find this killer, stay away from him. He finds gullible (H/C) haired (Gender)'s irresistible. Almost like me." She winked and left.

Penelope Garcia -- You sat in your office as you bit your lip gently. You have been very concentrated on your current comic. It was of a robot who turns out to actually have feelings. Penelope had entered your apartment earlier that day with some ice cream  for you. You thanked her but continued to work.
"Why do you bite your lip when you concentrate like that?" She raised a brow in confusion
"It helps me concentrate." You said in a mutter as you continued to draw. She sighed and turned your office chair around so you were face to face with her now.
"Wha-what are you doing?" You asked with a cocked brow.
"I uh-" she became closer to you. Yo know knew what she wanted, so you closed the gap. Her lips smelled like strawberries and they were real soft.