•Three•

Jace

I wake up to large arm, a little smaller than mine, hanging over me. It was dark, smooth, and hard. I rubbed my eyes and lifted the arm off of me slowly. I sat up and looked beside me. It was Monty. I remembered last night. It was very hot. I can't believe — for only his second time — that it was that hot.

Getting up from my bed, I head into the shower. Once I was done, I got dressed. I looked over at Monty. He was still sleeping...he looked really...nice. He was nice. We talked for a long time last night. He was a good person. I am not. That's why everyone calls me a 'bad boy'. Eventually I'd hurt him and it'd be over with, like every other relationship I've had. I don't want that to happen but I'm a 'destructive person' my sister likes to say. I won't lie and say she's wrong. I know I'm just a typical 'bad boy' that you see on TV, but I can't help it.

I head downstairs to find my sister sipping some coffee while she scrolls mindlessly on her phone. I look at their coffee and decide that I need some too. I get my coffee and sit down on a barstool by my sister. She was a year older than me, but she wasn't in college. She needed a break from school to find herself. I get that. Life is a bitch.

"I'm guessing you had a good night..." Jen said with a smile on her face. I looked down at my neck and smirked.

"I'm guessing you didn't."

"Haha you're so funny," she said sarcastically. "Are they still here?" She knew I was bisexual and she tried to use gender neutral pronouns when someone she didn't know was...over.

"He's still here. He's sleeping still."

"Well, we do wake up early. It's Mom's fault."

"She's not even here most of the time, but she still has this effect on us." She kinda chuckled.

"I better go, huh? I'm sure you two want to be alone. Unless he was really bad or something?"

I smiled and said, "No he wasn't bad." She grins. When she stood up, she ruffled my hair. She left with a 'goodbye'. Then, I realized that she had left her coffee mess.

"Are you serious, Jen?" I whispered to myself. I cleaned up mine and her mess. That was when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Monty had finally woken up. He was rubbing his face and walking towards me.

"Wow...I really did a number on your neck." He touched my neck and kept going down to the beginning of my shirt. He laid his hand on my chest and sighed. "I've made a huge mistake." I must've been frowning because he quickly corrected himself, "I mean with telling my Mom I was going to a party. She must think I'm laying in a ditch somewhere." I let out an audible 'oh'.

"You should call her." I don't have much experience with a worried mom, but from what I've heard from Monty, it wasn't a good thing.

"Oh my god! I forgot that I was going to drive Elena home!" He was a mess. He quickly checked his phone and let out a pleased sigh. "Elena got a ride and my mom thinks I'm at Elena's..."

"Then you've got time." He put his phone back into his pocket.

"For what?" He was actually clueless. My mouth curved upward as I stepped closer to him. Now he wasn't as clueless. My arm caressed his as I got as close to him as I could. My forehead was on his as he said, "I haven't brushed my teeth."