I nodded my head.

"It's time to go J."

I looked at my apple watch to see my timer go off to leave. I got off Klay and he pulled my dress down.

"Ain't nobody worried about me. I'm not sexy with this stomach."

"But I think you are so they don't matter. Give me my pre-game kisses."

"So demanding." I giggled before giving him a deep passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and we were pulled apart.

"Stop touching my sister !"

"He got me pregnant already."

Stephen gave me a glare and I hid back a laugh.  I gave Klay another kiss before telling him he would do great.  I walked out with Ayesha.

"Who told you that you could walk in those high ass shoes ?"

"I'm grown."

"Let me go tell Klay how high those shoes actually are." She said, trying to turn around. I grabbed her arm.

"I'm joking."

"Sure you are."

We walked and talked some more before sitting down courtside. A couple fans came up to me and Ayesha and wanted to take pictures with us. We took a couple of pictures with them and sat down. A tall man came over and handed me two pieces of pizza , some Skittles and an ICEE.  I thanked him and I noticed there was a piece of paper on the side.

Eat up babygirl.

I damn near wanted to cry.  He was so sweet. 

"I remember Wardell doing that for me when I was pregnant with Ryan."

I ignored her and started eating. 

"It's not going anywhere." She told me.

"Man I slept all day and I didn't have enough time to eat."

"You suppose to feed your kid first."

"I was just really tired." I said with a mouth full of food. I finished my pizza and my candy within minutes. I was sipping on my ICEE when the lights dimmed. They called out everyone and they all stood there in a line in the middle of the court.

"Tonight we have all the best three point shooters ready for a showdown to see who's the best."

"They are so over dramatic." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Klay Thompson and Stephen Curry from Golden State Warriors."

They both stepped forward and waved their hands and stepped back before continuing talking and laughing with each other. Everyone else was called out and they all went to sit down.

"First we have Klay Thompson."

I cheered along with some other people as he went to the rack.