Chapter 5

+Morning+

I woke up to the twins engine start up in harmony with Ratchet grumble online himself from recharge.

Slowly I sit up and see him start driving towards the exit of the building. "Morning Ratchet."I said to him.

"Morning. Did you get some sleep?"he ask through the radio. The twins were driving in front of use when I nod.

"Yeah. So how close are we from Chiago?"I ask him so he knew I care.

"One human day."he said as he buckle the seat belt before allowing me to 'drive' for awhile.

Sideswipe's alt mode move in front of use and Ratchet didn't seem to happy about it.

"Get you aft out of the way!"he said out loud.

On the communication link..

'Come on doc! We're bored! Can't we at least go ahead see if there any cons?' Sides said.

I frown and Ratchet sigh knowing it was a bad idea.

"So,you are going to leave me for some cons?Nice friends you are." I tease them as Ratchet snicker at what I said.

'Oh sweetspark!I didn't know you were jealous of use leaving!' Sides said teasing me.

'Someone following use.' Sunstreaker said blocking any way to use.

Ratchet grunted,"There something for you to do. Figure if it is still con or bot."he said to them.

I lean back in the seat 'driving' with Ratchet allowing the twins to figure it out who it is...

Sunstreaker scan the car and send the data to Ratchet who was looking around and gasp.

He tighten the seat belt and start driving faster.

'Doc?What wrong?'Sideswipe said.

'Who is it?' Sunstreaker said after his twin.

"Just follow me!"Ratchet exclaim after going down a path towards old quarry. I held onto the seat belt and sigh leaning on the back of the seat.

The twins park next to Ratchet as the green car park in front of them sideways.

We were all quiet except the them talking on the communication links.

Uh no.

I bit my lip after realizing I forgot to ask to stop earlier...

This is awful...

"Ratchet..."I said blushing.

He kept quiet.

"I forget to ask to stop. I have to go use the bathroom."my palms sweat and he unlock the other door.

"Quietly go on ahead and hurry back."he said. Thank God I had him!

Slowly I creep out of his alt mode and run to to you know..go.

3 minutes later I am running to Ratchet and sitting down tired next to his alt mode. He scan me for some random reason and open the door. I sit on the floor board tired from running so much.

I stay there about a hour knowing I took a small nap. He send a small jolt for me to wake up and I crawl to the back. "Ratchet?Is the car still there?"I ask him.

He kept quiet.

"Yes."he said quietly,"Sleep in the back seats.". I nod laying down with hearing the quiet take over.

(Ratchet's POV)

She fell asleep in the back before I lock all doors and kept her safe inside my cap. The twins are being every serious right now and for once I am proud to have them with me.

The green vehicle was park waiting for something to happen and we did the same.

We waited about a full 7 hours just to find out what is going on.

Harp...she was quietly reading to me to keep me calm. Thank the Primes she is here right now.

Night fall came and the twins were getting annoyed.

I started my engine so I back up away for them to transform.

What I didn't expect is other cars coming to park next to green one.

The twins start to transform with the green one. "What do we have here?"the bot said.

The other bots transform.

"Hold it Crosshairs,they are Autobots like use."a blue bot said.

What I didn't expect to see the same old yellow and black car transform looking at use.

I send a small jolt go Harp who woke up seeing other bots and she sit up.

Slowly I transform and cross my arms looking at all of them.

"Sideswipe. Sunstreaker. Don't attack."I said. The young yellow mech almost tackle me, "Ratchet!" he exclaim from the radio.

"Nice to see you to Bumblebee."I said patting his shoulder.

The twins only back off to where I could tell that they had to give them space to talk. "Crosshairs, Drift."I said to both mechs who seem overjoy to see me.

Harp stand behind me confuse of what to do with all them.

Crosshairs was the first to notice her beside me,"You got yourself a human."he said pointing to her.

I gave a small nod.

"Nice to meet you girly,names Crosshairs."he said introducing himself.

Drift gave a bow to her,"I am Drift,please forgive use if we scared you."he said.

Bumblebee was talking using his radio,"This is Bumblebee,he lost his vocal cord during the war on,","Cybertron?"she said.

I nod looking down at her,"This is Harp Angel Smith. A professional automatic and human vehicle designer."I said as she smile lightly.

"It is nice to meet all of you."she said before I realize the twins were bored out of their helms.

"These two are Sideswipe and Sunstreaker. The terror twins."I said to them. All three of the mechs nod as well as Harp respectfully listen to what all three bots had to say go her. And more importantly to me.

"So,what Prime gonna say about you having a human Ratchet?" Crosshairs ask leaning on a old cart full of coal.

I chuckle,"I do not know but I hope he knows she is respectfully accepted the life she has now with me."I said.

(Harp's POV)
I was stand with Ratchet when I met these three new Autobots.

Crosshairs, a bit of a show off but still pretty cool.

Drift, he almost like the classic samurai but transform way.

Bumblebee, he adorable even if he can't speak.

When I look over at the twins they seem bored out of their minds. I look at them trying to get them to talk but that didn't work at all...I know they almost new. Sunstreaker is but him just coming here for his twin back then in Chiago after I help him.

That the reason why he so nice to me.

Sideswipe seems to be the happy side of both the twins trying to make sure his twin doesn't feel left out. He seems to be the one who likes to tease me a lot.

Slowly I look up at Ratchet.

Well..he my guardain. He amazing at knowing what is wrong or even just guessing. I never doubt him for a second when I met him. He a Autobot worth everything to me.

I did think up of something just in case he does get hurt.

I have been researching how to complete fix cars whenever I go to fix any of them. Maybe I want to be a medic?

Not sure yet,but I am willing to help.