Removed: Prologue, Edition One

This is the original prologue of Creation during it's first stages. Some features here may be used in the story, others will not. This IS NOT the prologue of Creation, and it will not be, as it has been changed.

Thank you for your support.

Notice: Some writing was lost.

[{Prologue}]

Roxanne stood behind the scarlet glass of the Frontier Warship. Without seeing her face, I could tell that she was feeling plagued by something.

"Look at all the mess that we got into," I said. "It's almost funny. Thirty-Five galaxies, seen and explored. There's still so much out there and yet our entire universe is falling apart."

She turned around, facing me. "It seems so," Roxanne replied, her pink skin shinning under the gaze of the ship's lights. "Albeit, we're still going strong, no?"

"Yeah," I said. "Has Frontier acquired any more information on the status of the war?"

She nodded. "Quite a bit, and it's bad."

"Throw me."

"Allpian has been saying that the Izal and Cade are making a move onto the Lopside."

"Wait, are they heading for Last Days? If that's it and they get there- "

"They are, and we'd lose the war, yes. Simply thinking of it makes me sick."

"Any plans to prevent it? How long until they enter the Lopside?"

"They'll enter in a few days' time. Appy says once they're in, Last Days will be stormed within minutes."