Honeymoon

They reach their honeymoon house. It's just the two of them for a week and Kakashi can't wait. Yes he wants to start making a family but he's wants to make sure Naruto is ready. For he will always treasure the blonde. "Kakashi lets go for a swim." Says Naruto and he begins to strip literally down to nothing and runs to the water. Kakashi sees that tight ass jiggle a little and is intent on following it. "Hurry up Kashi." Kakashi knew that Naruto was in the good mood when he used that nickname. "Hai I'm coming." Kakashi begins to strip and Naruto drinks him in not being shy about anything. Kakashi gets in the waters and Naruto swims away. Naruto wants to play cat and mouse he wants Kakashi to catch him and if he does he's in for a treat.

"Naruuu why are you running away can't you see I want to be close to you." Kakashi Says with a little pout "Cute." Thought Naruto and while he was momentarily stunned Kakashi snuck up on him and wrapped his arms around him they were face to face. Naruto loved seeing this side of Kakashi not the lazy and disinterested side he showed everybody Kakashi was far more interesting than he let on and he's glad that Kakashi let him in. "Mhm since we are the only two here you won't be needing these." Naruto took off his mask and Procter and stared at his Red Eye.

Naruto has heard rumors about the bastard child of the Uchiha kingdom that only gained one eye. He also heard that they were trying to kill him due to him being a child out of wedlock and because his dad was a member of the Hatake clan. Naruto felt sorry for Kakashi he didn't deserve this life and instead of being mad that he didn't know and Kakashi hid it from him. He only felt sadness. He loved this man and here he is going to be hunted by the Uchiha kingdom as soon as he publicly takes the throne. Naruto rested his hand on Kakashi cheek and just stared into his eyes. Kakashi's eyes held Love and weariness .

"Is he going to reject me , I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I've never let anybody see my eye. I hope he is the one." Kakashi was brought out of his thoughts when he felt warm lips on his own. He immediately kissed back knowing it was his Naruto but did he want him or was this a goodbye kiss. Naruto breaks away from him. "Kashi I will always love you regardless of your background and I will become stronger to protect you. I will not let those Uchiha bastards take what I hold so dear." Naruto gazes into his eyes and puts his head in Kakashi neck and breathes in his scent. Kakashi in turn holds Naruto never wanting to let his blessing go. He was right when he saw Naruto, Kakashi knew that Naruto was the one.

They Stayed like that for awhile until Naruto stomach growled. "Aha guess all that made me a little hungry, come on I'll cook." Said Naruto As he led the way back to the house. Kakashi came up behind him and grabbed his hand. "Are you gonna cook for me naked ?"
"God no I'm gonna throw a robe on and then after dinner we can take a bath together since you caught me when we played cat and mouse." Naruto said seductively and ran into the house to put on his robe. Kakashi chuckles to himself and walks into the house behind his wife. He was looking forward to this marriage and was glad that his grandfather threw him that ball.

Naruto is at the stove cooking an amazing meal. "Thank god for Tsunade or else me and Kakashi would be living off of ramen." Naruto makes Beef stew with white rice and baked a cake because he was happy. "Kashi dinner." Naruto called out, Kakashi although was already sitting at the table watching Naruto.

After they had dinner they went to the bathroom and took a long relaxing bath. Well kind of. Naruto was in Kakashi lap being lazy while his husband wiped him down. Moaning softly into Kakashi touches Naruto was the most relax he's ever been. Naruto ended up dozing off in the tub. Kakashi was still washing him enjoying Naruto, he then felt Naruto's body go limp and he looked at the blonde to see him sleep. Laughing to himself he careful picks the blonde up and dries them both off. He lays Naruto in the bed and gets in right next to him and Naruto snuggles into him. "Mhm I love you Kaka-Baka." "I love you too Naruto."

They woke up the next morning but Naruto really wanted to sleep in so he went back to sleep But Kakashi couldn't fall back to sleep he stared at his lover. He just loved the peaceful look on his face when he slept. He kissed him and the blonde groggily woke up. "You just couldn't let me sleep." Naruto grumbled sleepily.
"Not when you look as peaceful as that. Im going to read downstairs." He left Naruto to get ready. He wants to ravish the blonde but whenever the blonde was ready.

Two chapters into Icha Icha Naruto comes down in nothing but some pants and sits in Kakashi lap. "I tried to go back to sleep but I can't , Can I sit here?"
"Wouldn't want you anywhere else." He let's Naruto snuggle up to him and continues reading the book. Naruto look on the pages and realizes Kakashi at the sex scene with the two gay lover where Naruto has had many dreams about those two reenacting them he blushed but leaned up and Kakashi ear. "Mh Kakashi you know how Kyoto Ties up his lover in this book." Whispered Naruto.
Kakashi raises and eyebrow but decides to indulge his Lover. " I do what about it."
"Just thought it would make for a better afternoon if you tied me up like Akirui was tied up." Naruto licks Kakashi ear and heads back up to the bedroom but not before dropping his pants walking into the room completely naked.

"Oh Kami what did I do to deserve this beautiful human." Kakashi silently prayed before heading up to the room to said blonde.