A/N - Bad News ;-;

Yes, this is another authors' note, but please keep reading on because this is very important.

Man, this is like the third time I've tried writing this... and yes it's bad news for the book which I hate to break it to you.

And what has happened?

Simple.

A major case of the one and only WRITING BLOCK.

For those who are unaware, writing or authors' block is simply when an author is fully out of ideas for their story and absolutely has no inspiration or just anything to add to their story. If you were one of my early readers, you probably know that I have been taking small but frequent breaks from writing in Wattpad.

But writers' block is not the only bad news here; I'm just exhausted. Writing this has been exhausting. Wattpad is exhausting. I'm not saying writing is terrible itself, trust me, I love writing stories! But the stress of coming back from school everyday, thinking about Wattpad, and the case of choosing between having some rest or spending my nights writing so that I can continue making my readers happy. My readers are my friends. And I DO NOT want to disappoint them.

But I failed.

I couldn't complete my routine of weekly chapters or actually giving out answers towards the plot. I ridiculously put in random stuff into the later chapters cus I hardly had any actual ideas. Like, randomly putting in info about an unconscious person and a random hall 3 as well as new characters who I had NO plans about.

I just threw in random stuff so I could keep this going.

And yes. If you haven't realised already...

this book is officially discontinued.

I am REALLY sorry and I probably had a terrible explanation on why I'm doing this and I don't have enough reasons to discontinue. Because first of all, I am a honest person who doesn't dish out random excuses and two, I get frustrated very easily despite how much I've been trying to keep this going.

You can get annoyed all you want because it's not your fault. And I'm sure I would understand unless it gets too intense worthy enough to get reported. However I doubt this would happen since I have a feeling that some people just aren't interested anymore and I am losing readers. 

I started this all the way back in October of 2017 and this book helped me make loads of friends who I am still great friends with to this day, so by starting a new book, I'm sure I will continue to meet new people!

You have a choice: if you lost interest in the story, feel free to move on, or if you are still interested in the story, then feel free to continue this for yourself!

I'm not saying that I want you to do all the work cus I'm plain lazy and just don't care, it's because a lot of authors are letting their fellow readers continue their stories nowadays. And I do mean A LOT. 

I'm not saying you have to, it's just to clarify that you can if you want to.

But no, I'm not quitting Wattpad, I'm just discontinuing this book and that's all.

Another point I want to make before ending this is that I have a whole bunch of ideas for new books I want to create! And not just stories, but contests and blogs too! And by stories, I mean short stories and one shots because I don't want any drama over them like this one, and which don't lead me to lose interest.

So I recommend checking out my other stuff if you would like to!

I don't want to make this too long and boring so... see you later.

I can't believe I'm doing this...

TOMATO OUT!

~queenMIRACULER

(Oh and did I mention that I have officially fallen for LUKA? *insert smug face*)