05

chapter status: edited

E M M A

{ONE WEEK LATER}

We sat in the airport lobby, my hand locked with Luke's.

We didn't speak, we just looked around the airport. There were a couple hugging, the girl crying in the boys arms, a young boy being held by a man smiling in a military uniform, a young lady kissing the forehead of a crying little girl, and last but not least, three boys in black jeans walking towards us.

"Your flight is boarding in 5." Michael sighs, handing Luke his tickets.

I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding in. He kissed the top of my forehead and rested his chin on top of my head.

"I sincerely love you and I'm going to miss you so much." Luke mumbled into my hair.

I looked up into his blue ocean eyes and smiled, pecking his lips. I felt a tear roll on my cheek, but it wasn't mine. It was Luke's.

My tears couldn't help but pour out as well, him wrapping his arms around me, us just sitting there, crying and hugging.

A pair of arms wrapped around Luke's back, another pair of arms wrapping around my back, and a last pair of arms pulling us all together.

"We're a bunch of hot messes." Ashton chuckled, almost in audible from the pile of bodies.

"Well, I'm certainly becoming hot from your sweaty bodies wrapped around me." I laughed, everyone pulling away.

I wiped my tears, a woman coming on the loud speaker.

"Flight 9A to Sydney, Australia is now boarding. Flight 9A is now boarding."

"That's you, lad." Calum sighed, patting Luke's back.

Luke stood up, giving me a hug.

"I love you. We'll Skype everyday. I'll miss you." He kissed my lips passionately.

He hugged all the boys and grabbed his luggage, walking backwards, so he could see us as he walked away.

I could tell he was nervous, this being the first time he's traveled alone. He's always been with the boys or family.

Luke waved, and we waved back.

As Luke faded into the crowd, I felt tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

Not sad tears, mad tears. Depressed tears.

I ran, ran to the bathroom.

I opened my purse, my vision blurry from the tears, my body frustrated.

There it was, my small bag. The one I hadn't picked up in ten months.

And here I am, about to blow off my ten months clean.

I was wailing, my body shaking. I opened the small bag, trying to take one out, all of them falling on the floor.

"NO!" I screamed, the door bursting open. It was Calum.

He seemed shocked by the scenario and as I frantically tried picking up the blades.

"Nonononono," He quickly said, grabbing my now weak body and hugging me.

"He doesn't love me! He's going to forget about me! Fuck you, Luke Hemmings!" I sobbed into Calum's sweatshirt, as he rubbed my back.

"Shhh, shhh. Everything's okay, you're fine. I'm here. Don't worry." Calum soothed, me gripping onto his sweatshirt.

He wasn't like Luke, he wasn't frustrated. He wasn't mad. He didn't give up.

Calum is there, soothing me. Calming me down.

I took a gulp and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

"Thank you," I cracked a small smile,"Can you come back to my place with me? I hate being alone."

"What exactly are we going to do?" Calum asked, smiling too big for my pleasure.

"I don't know. Get drunk?" I suggested, laughing almost.

"Sounds like a plan."

.

.

.

C A L U M

"So then the cow said to the duck, would you like a quacccckeerrr?" Emma slurred, causing us both to burst out into laughter.

"You're hilarious Emmer." I slurred back, and she giggled. We may have taken one too many drinks.

"You know, Luke was always hesitant about sex." Emma giggled again, running her fingers up my thigh.

"Really? Interesting," I laughed, picking up her hand and kissing it,"I could do you one better."

"Prove it." Emma purred, and in one move she was straddling me.

I put my hands on her hips and she crashed her lips right into mine.

I moved my hands to the button on her jeans, sliding them off her legs.

She bit down on my lip, a string of curse words slipping from my mouth.

Emma slipped her tongue in my mouth, pulling on the bottom of my sweatshirt.

In one swift move my sweatshirt was off, Emma's coming off just a moment later.

At not one moment did any of us think, this is wrong, we're going to hurt Luke by doing this.

"No no no." Emma stopped, me to looking at her curiously. "We can't do this.

You still have pants on. Let me help you with that."

Emma unbuttoned my pants, swiftly moving her hand down my leg, causing me to moan.

"Shit, Emma." I moaned.

"Sh. Don't speak."

There was no turning back, we were doing the dirty, as they say.

And I don't regret it one bit.

_________________________

____

A/N

Wow I'm a bad person.

A really bad person.

I

Why

I shouldn't of done this.

Feels

I ship them

Whoops

-mikaela xx