Arriving at England part 2

Chapter 5 part 2 arriving at england part 2

hey guys sorry for the delay, i'm kinda busy at the moment but rest assured that i got some crazy ideas

"Hello" - japanese

" Hello" - english

Kuroko's P.O.V

I can't remember exactly when I fell asleep. But at least I am w/ my bestest friend sei chan. "hmm... tetsuya are we there yet?" sei chan asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Not yet but we are almost there." i replied. "hmm.. ok then i'm going to get a little bit more of a shut eye. wake me up when we get there." he said. "Ok." was the only thing i replied then he instantly fell asleep again. "Father, when can we go and see mother? I'm sure that she's getting sick of going in and out of the hospital and getting confined." i said. "maybe tomorrow tetsuya, but for now you might want to wake your friend as we are nearing the house we are going to stay in." he said. I just nodded my head and shook sei chan awake. "are we there yet yeah we are here already." i said once i noticed the car stop and father along w/ grandmother got out of the car. I opened the door of the car and went to help unload the luggages we had brought. Then w/o a word from each of them i took the liberty to show sei chan the house and his room where his gonna stay until someone from his rest house a.k.a villa come and pick him up, thou he's villa is only a few blocks away from our villa.

Akashi's P.O.V

When Tetsuya helped me unload my things out of the van, he practically dragged me to the main villa where in his parents lived for the remainder of the time Tetsuya spent in japan. While we were walking I heard him hum a song in which I recognized easily due to the fact that it was the song that we made with Shintaro and Takao. It was the duet song that they sung in which we secretly recorded away from our teams just to say that we have other talents other than playing basketball. "Tetsuya, I heard you humming Shintaro and Takao's song ( Ashita e tsurete). Why?" I asked. "Nothing much it's just here we are starting all over again and the part of the song just stuck to me. "Take all of today's pain and frustration and carry it with you to tomorrow. Reaffirm those feelings of genuinely wanting to win. Let's face forward and advance a step / There's nothing to fear, right?

All of us who hold this conviction. Can become ever stronger" it feels like it is the perfect song on how I can cope up with this pain of betrayal in my heart. I know that you've said that they are idiots for saying that I am weak but I know for sure that I can become stronger than before and I will prove to them that I am not weak and the Kuroko Testuya they knew before would be nothing more than an illusion and then they will see the real me." he said. "I know tesuya but you are right about the song you've carried the weight and pain of our betrayal before and you forgave us; but I guess we will have to bring revive the mysterious Generation of Miracles and why we were called that." I said. He then looked at me and smiled then he said " Alright we better give those four a bit of heads up in our plan before you start booking a flight for them." As soon those words left his mouth I already booked them a flight without informing them. "Tetsuya, I think you might be a little to late for that as I have already booked them a flight scheduled for tomorrow morning." I said and then paled at the thought of Testuya being angry but he surprised me by laughing. "hahaha....... I think I might know how they would react but by just thinking on how you would be when they get here." he didn't finish what he was saying cause I already paled more than I should have.

Kuroko's P.O.V

I guess teasing him a little bit might not be bad sometimes. Considered this as a revenge for his part of betrayal, the look in his eyes have just to say that he was quite nervous about those four as three out of four would lecture him on how he should be informing them a head of time. By the time we reached the main door I immediately opened the door and we were welcomed by the maids of our villa. We then were led to our bedroom and I immediately flopped on the bed to rest which meant for me to practically fall asleep.

Hey guys sorry for the late update once again I got a writer's block so I really haven't got any good Ideas until I heard this song. I'll post the lyrics for this song a bit later so once I'm really really sorry...... Pls. comment on how it is.