Chapter 4: the shadow's flight part 2

Kuroko's P.O.V
When i told momoi san the time of flight i was still waiting for sei kun and the others to come. Just after a few hours which felt like years in fact they showed up very late and being late was aomine kun's habit. "Tetsuya sorry we were late. Someone just had to go and wake up late which made us late us well since we had to wake up the baka." Sei kun said pointing his thumb at aomine kun's direction. "It's alright... I'm just glad that you all made it." I said then smiled at them then they smiled back. Everyone was now sitting in silence waiting for the announcement of our flight. Our wait was not prolonged for the speaker just blared. "*ding dong ding* CALLING OF THE ATTENTION OF THE FLIGHT GOING TO ENGLAND YOU MAY NOW GO TO THE NEAREST GATE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A SAFE FLIGHT." The announcer said. "Let's go minna. Momoi san pls. make sure nigou is in his cage." I said. "He's already inside the cage to be placed on the animal carraige." She said. I nodded and walked towards our gate. It wasn't long before we went inside the plane. We were all in the first class of the ride. Soon we prepared for the take off of the plane. "Good bye Japan... Hello England" i said as we took off.

Hey guys sorry if it's short i had a lot things going so the update might be very slow so pls. Bare w/ me.... Once again i'm very very sorry.....