“Please what, baby?” he asked me softly. “What do you want?”

“You know what,” I spat at him, my eyes squeezed shut as he pumped his finger in and out of me.

“I want you to say it.” he commanded. “Tell me what you want, and I’ll give it to you.”

“Fuck me,” I said urgently, earning a satisfied smirk from the green eyed boy hovering above me. “I want you, Harry.”

“That’s better.” he said, and he pulled out his finger. I groaned at the loss, but Harry only chuckled as he slowly pulled my pajamas and underwear down, leaving me completely naked. I frowned.

“You still have your fucking pants on.” I mumbled. “How is it fair?”

“Take them off then, baby,” he suggested, and I pushed at him. He stood up as I reached for his pants and pulled them down. He hurriedly kicked them off and proceeded to remove his boxers.

“Much better.” I grinned, and he laughed.

He pulled me into him and kissed me, his mouth hungrily moving against mine, forcing my own to open so he could push his tongue inside. His hands gripped my waist and he pushed me back down on the couch, getting on top of me once more.

I moaned as he entered me slowly, giving me a little time to adjust. He started moving within me slowly. I gripped his shoulders as he moved. His eyes seemed a shade darker than usual, and his mouth was slightly open as he thrusted in and out of me, gradually increasing his speed.

“Harry—” I moaned, as his fingers dug into my hips.

“Louder, Olivia.” he said. “I want you to scream, remember?”

He gave a particularly hard thrust at that, and I yelled his name.

“Just like that,” he said. “You feel so good, baby.”

I cried as he relentlessly hit a spot that left me helplessly clawing at his back, begging him to only go harder and faster.

“Who makes you feel this good?” he asked me, kissing my neck.

“You—”

“Hmm, what was that?”

“You!” I said loudly. “You make me feel so good, Harry.”

“Fuck, I’m close,” he said, sucking harshly on my neck. He reached down to rub my clit. “Come on, Olivia. I know you’re close too.”

“Harry, don’t stop—” I bucked my hips upwards, desperately reaching out for every part of him I could.

“Wasn’t going to,” he mumbled. “Come on. Come for me.”

I arched my back and cried out his name loudly as I came, knotting my fingers in his hair. Harry came just a few moments later, grunting and moaning my name as his eyes eyes rolled back.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us panting. His weight felt so good against me, as his warm body pressed against mine.

“Do you think your neighbours know my name?” he asked me, his voice muffled against my neck.

I laughed. “I’d be surprised if they didn’t.” I told him.

He pulled away and propped himself up on his elbows to smile down at me brightly. As opposed to his serious, lustful expression, Harry now looked like a happy five year old, his eyes sparkling. Without really thinking, I reached up to poke the dimple on his right cheek. He scrunched up his face and his grin became wider.

“My mum does that all the time.” he laughed, moving his large hand to place it on mine.

“Your mother isn’t exactly the best example to bring up right now.” I joked.