“Harry, I know what’s going on.” he said.

My eyes widened. Oh, fuck. “What?” I asked, slightly horrified. “What’re you—”

“I’m not an idiot, Harry.” Louis said, leaning against the wall. “And neither are the rest of the boys. But they choose not to question you, because they know you won’t admit it.”

“Louis, I—”

“No, hear me out.” Louis cut me off. “Are you and Olivia in some sort of casual relationship?”

Relationship. I chuckled. “It’s not a relationship, Louis.” I shook my head, deciding to tell him. Louis was my best friend. I could tell him anything. I didn’t really mind if he discussed it with the boys either, because these four were basically a part of me. As long as Olivia didn’t get to know they knew, I was okay with it. I knew I was being unfair, but after years of such strong friendship, it was really hard to keep things from the boys. “To put it really bluntly…we just have sex. That’s it.”

Louis laughed. “Lucky bastard.” he said. “But…are you sure it’ll work out?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, frowning.

“Harry, what if she starts, like, falling for you?”

I laughed. “Louis, Olivia is the last person to fall in love. She won’t.”

“What if you fall in love with her?” he asked me.

I sighed. “Louis, I don’t think of her in that way. She’s hot, and we have sex, but she’s just…like, she’s a friend. It’ll work out. We’re okay. We’re not falling in love.”

“Look, if that’s what you think, I won’t argue.” Louis nodded. “But…be careful. One of you may end up really hurt and—”

“Lou, this isn’t a movie.” I said. “Olivia isn’t in love with me. She won’t ever be. And as for me…well, I mean it goes both ways. I don’t love her.”

Louis nodded again. “Good. That’s…you know, good.” he said. “Come on, let’s go watch the movie.”

We walked downstairs together.

“Idiots!” Niall snapped. “What the fuck took you guys so long?”

“We were making out.” I joked.

“Harry!” Louis said in mock horror. “I told you not to tell them!”

“Just put in the damn movie now.” Niall rolled his eyes.

As Liam walked up to put in the movie, I whipped my phone out and texted Olivia.

“Lunch” tomorrow? ;) I asked her.

Her reply was almost immediate. Subtle, Styles. Haha, I can’t.

I stared at the screen, slightly disappointed. Why?

I’m going out for lunch with Dylan tomorrow.

My eyes widened when I read her response. You guys are together now?

No. He said he wanted to talk. I really wanted to say no, but I panicked and said yes. I can’t cancel now, or he won’t ever leave me alone.

I sighed and typed my response. Oh. Well, have fun then.

“Fun”. Haha, sure I will. Sorry though. I can make it up to you day after…

I chuckled. I like the sound of that, hmm. Let me know what your plan is.

I will. she replied. Bye, Styles.