Broken Dreams And While Silver Gleams...

Okay I see that no one has really read this book because it's shitty.

But this chapter will be a lot better cuz I'm putting all of the effort I have left into it! Btw read til the end to see a pic of mah baby!!
=============================

F͟͟ I͟͟ N͟͟ L͟͟ E͟͟ Y͟͟ :

My brother hadn't been home in about 2 days and I was starting to worry about him a bit. He always spoke about committing suicide, and it made me upset.

Our mum has been her bitchy self lately, punishing me for being 2 seconds late on curfew. I honestly dreaded what she was going to do to Adrian.

"FINLEY HAROLD THOMAS! GET YOUR BLOODY ASS DOWN HERE!"

Great, I had no idea what I was going to get punished for, but I decided that I would just accept it and not argue with her.

As I stumbled groggily to my bedroom door, I heard her heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, my first reaction was to hide.

I ran to my washroom and hid in the small compartment that lie hidden near the floor boards. Mum had never found me here, and I don't think that her drunken brain works hard enough to try and search.

I heard my bedroom door slam open, a snapping sound following it. Had she just broken my door off the hinges!

I was furious. But I stayed quiet. I began to daydream about my father, the way his smile could light up a whole room, the way he made mother happy...the way that he didn't want to die.

My father died because of lung cancer. He had never been a smoker so it was very unexpected that he could die from such an anonymous disease.

I prayed and prayed so much that mother wouldn't hear me, and I was so happy when she finally left the room. I exhaled heavily and made sure she wasn't coming back.

When I knew that the coast was clear, I wriggled myself out of the tight space that I had hidden in. I was covered in dirt and soot as I studied my once clean clothing.

"Bloody hell! I've done got myself a mess to deal with now!" I cry out silently, running to my bedroom window and opening it.

I was able to escape my house from the roof, making it very easy to go play with my friends. As I slid off of the small home, I ran into the street to play cops and robbers with my mates Gary and Brayden.

D͟͟ O͟͟ N͟͟ O͟͟ V͟͟ A͟͟ N͟͟ :

As I ran down the creek bed from the boys that were chasing me, I could feel the weight of the world being put onto me.

"HEY FATTY! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE! WE WANT TO GIVE YA A PROPER BEATIN'!!"

I ignored the empty threats and continued running until I made it to my property where my dog was already snarling as the boys appeared from the thick brush.

"Y-you're lucky that stupid mutt is around!"

I snicker at the boys remark, walking inside of the small house I lived in with my dad, mum, brother, and dog.

I had eaten a little bit that day, but the pain was starting to get to me. Being an anorexic meant no food, food is fat, fat is UGLY!

*T̠R̠I̠G̠G̠E̠R̠ W̠A̠R̠N̠I̠N̠G̠*

I ran up to the washroom and locked the door behind me, dropping my belongings as I looked at myself in the mirror. 'I WAS FAT!'

I hunched myself over the toilet and stuck my index finger and middle finger to the back of my throat, puking up what I had consumed that day.

I repeated the process 4 more times to make sure that I had nothing left in my system, sobbing as I flushed the noxious looking substance down the toilet.

I sat for a moment before standing up and washing my face, brushing my teeth not long after. I was extremely fat. I already weighed in at 104 pounds! Way to fat for a 16 year old!

As I finished up what I was doing, my mum walked in with my baby brother in her arms. "Hello sweetheart. I hope you ate the lunch I packed today" she smiled, the infant she had squirming about.

"Yes mum. It was fantastic." I lied, faking a small smile her way. She nodded and left the room, heading down to the living room to put my brother down and help out with dinner.

================================

~(^з^)-♡ (♥ω♥*) (。♥‿♥。)  DO YALL THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO GET 100 READS?!!

AS PROMISED!!! That's mah babyyyy!!