Maybe A Bit Of "Fun" (SMUT WARNING)

Before you ask this whole story is In Adrian's point of view!
————————————–
I was waking down the street of my neighborhood, my boyfriend by my side. "Hey Eric..have you ever thought about maybe...sex...at any point??" I ask the taller man that was copying my strides, walking at the same pace as I was. "Well yeah. We can head over to my house. We just have to be a bit quiet." He said softly to me, his hand trailing down my back, soon grabbing my ass gently. I jump at the feeling, a small moan escaping my lips. "C-Can we wait till we've reached your house?" I murmur, jumping onto his back as he carried me the rest of the way to his house.

Once we arrived he began to dig around in his pockets for his keys, sighing sorrowfully. "W-What's the matter...daddy" I say seductively, biting my lip softly. He looked at me, a smirk across his lips. "You're lucky I don't lock my front door." He chuckles to himself, walking up to his front door as I follow him. I open his door before he could, walking inside very quickly. "Keep up. And don't leave me waiting daddy" I smirk, running up to his room and plopping down on his bed, sitting with my legs spread out wide. I could hear him sloppily running upstairs like a dog chasing a cat. I giggle and watch as he comes barreling into the room.

I smile and gesture him over, his slow and agonizing strides causing me to groan. Once he got close enough I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into a deep kiss, biting his lip for dominance, failing. He began to slide my sweatpants off, the heat of his fingers grazing against my pelvis causing me to gently shiver. He leaned down to my growing erection and licked it gently, a moan exiting my lips. "F-uck"

I moan softly as he bit the rim of my boxers, pulling them down enough for my erection to spring up. "Hmm...exited to see me~?" He asks me, kissing the tip of my erection, causing me to bite my lip. My face was flushed a tint of pink as I was pulled up to Eric's chest. "So...h-how are we doing this?" I ask my boyfriend, slowly unzipping his pants and pulling them off. Right as I asked that, he pushed me onto the bed and ripped my pants and boxers off the rest of the way.

Before I knew it, Eric was on top of me, a bottle of lube in his hand. He popped open the bottle and dumped a bit of it on his hand. I bite my lip and look away from him, preparing myself for pain. As he applied the lube to his length, he was kissing my neck softly and passionately. After he stroked himself a few times, he pressed his dick against my entrance, giving me a look as to say 'may I continue'. I shakily sigh. "F-fuck me Eric.." I mutter, a smirk appearing across his face.

I clenched the bedsheets as he entered me, biting my tongue as hard as I could. "I-is it in..." I ask in a shaky voice, getting a chuckle from Eric. "Only halfway baby." He said softly, thrusting the rest of the way into me, a soft moan escaping my lips as I threw my head back. "Okay...now it's in" Eric said in a seductive tone. I moved around a bit to adjust to him, getting used to it fairly quickly. "Okay...you can move.." I say softly, leaning up and gently kissing Eric.

As soon as I gave Eric the OK to move, he began thrusting into me slowly. I deepen the kiss to try and muffle myself, actually succeeding. Eric soon pulled away and started to kiss my neck, gently biting it as well. "Jesus fucking Christ...y-you're so good at t-this." I moan, wrapping my arms around his neck in one quick motion. I mutter something that was inaudible, quickly shutting my mouth. Eric was waiting on me to say he could up his speed, it was pretty obvious on my end.

"Fuck me harder Eric! As hard as you fucking can!" I moan, immediately getting my ass pounded by Eric's 10 inch cock. "Holy fuck!" I scream out in pleasure, digging my nails into Eric's back. I probably broke skin, I could feel blood begin to run down Eric's back. "E-Eric! Y-our..B-ack" I mumble too quiet for him to hear.

Eric continued to wreck my ass as hard as he could, a huge wave of pleasure rushing over me like a stampede of antelope. Eric's moans were very quiet and deep, extremely sexy as well. "We should've done this so fucking long ago!" Eric shouts out in pleasure, leaning back down and leaving a ton of love bites and hickeys.

The amount of pleasure this was giving off is so hard to explain, I've never felt this way, I've only been around hate, but this was so amazing. I feel so loved, like I've never felt before.

I could feel Eric's dick begin to throb, signaling he was going to cum soon. I could feel myself getting close as well, my stomach doing a huge flip, a loud moan escaping my lips, Eric chuckling softly, that chuckle soon turning into a loud and deep moan, that's when I felt a warm substance fill me, that was what triggered me. I let out an extremely feminine moan as I came on my own stomach as well as Eric's.

As Eric released his load, he pulled out of me, lying down next to me and wrapping his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and covered us up with the blanket. I kiss Eric's neck softly, noticing he had fallen asleep already, giggling softly to myself. Soon enough I was asleep as well, snuggled up tight to Eric.

You're welcome you nasty dawgs