Starstruck

A/N: pssst. just sayin but you should go read my other book, Captivated. Okay. Thanks beautiful.
I pack my bags as fast as I can while my parents scream at each other in the other room.

I am so done with the constant yelling, it's exhausting.

Grabbing a suitcase in each hand, I walk out of the door, shaking my head. I told myself, the next time these idiots fight, I'm leaving. And sure enough, I have a one way ticket to LA!

"Where do you think you're going?" My dad yells at me as I strut out the door.

"Away from you assholes!" I yell back slamming the door.

I throw my suitcases in the back of my ruby red convertible, and hop in the drivers seat.

"Get back here right now!" My mom screams from the porch.

I flip her off and drive away. I was never a people pleaser.

*Haley: On my way! I can already taste the freedom!*

*Nora: Can't wait hon! *

Nora has been my best friend forever, then she moved to LA and I was crushed.

But now, it's a perfect opportunity to get away from my parents.

I'm 18 anyways, so I'm ready to get out of this hell hole.

"I'm free bitches!" I yell as I cruise down the highway with one hand in the air.

A/N: Hey guys!! I'm starting a Cameron Dallas fanfiction and I will try to update it as often as I can! Also, check out my other Cameron Dallas Fanfiction! love you guys!!
Vote and comment and I'll love u
-H❤️